Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Watkins named to SI's preseason All-American team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 818

Football Player Update: Watkins named to SI's preseason All-American team

Aug 8, 2013, 5:59 PM

Watkins named to SI's preseason All-American team

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Watkins named to SI's preseason All-American team

Aug 8, 2013, 7:18 PM

ONLY Watkins??? this SHOULD bother us that we're always so overlooked!!!
however...we do make the case for them if you only look at the w&l's sometimes.
I know better because I'm a die-hard Clemson Tiger & sometimes it just doesn't go our way for whatever reason. that's life...
But i think at this point we're being severely underrated & even downright disrespected by lots of media & a LOT of programs, as well as on all the different sites/networks. Of course the majority is USuCk crowers & fans, plus UGa mostly, then
coaches...cough-olbalsac-cough.
WE SHOULD BE PISSED!!!
but as a long-time fan, I know we've had to deal with plenty of that talk.
A part of me likes it for that underdog underestimated feeling of it...aaaand we have to kind of be used to it since SCcorrectional has us tied to their highest #W's EVER!...WTFH???!!!
this tears me up, but at least I live here around Clemson & don't have to hear AS MUCH smack-talk. All orange here.
Still, it's crazy & I know I am sick of hearing all that crap & we all are as Tigers. We have to win!!! That's it. KICK ###!!!...UGA, FSU, USuCk, & all in between.
It sure feels like our time & I haven't been present for another since I was a kid or either since Tommy Bowden left.
Time to prove it & get the stigmas & stereotypes about the negative Clemson gone! I think we do have all the tools, just need some, faith, fortune, & perseverance...lil luck won't hurt either.
Dabo has done an excellent job & I never doubted him from day one. I liked Tommy, but was tired of just underachieving & being close, even though we were predominately "winners". We needed change & a new chance & look & idea...enter Dabo, The Chad, & now hard as stone Brent Venebles (does he ever smile?). A start though strangely reminiscent of a young unproven previous Title winning Coach, Danny Ford the dynasty builder.
I personally think it's our destiny...hope we don't blow it! but I honestly don't think we'll miss this chance this time around & we'll catch the bus.
1st up: dawgies
GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Felt Sammy would have Sophoric season & YES He DID!

Aug 8, 2013, 10:38 PM

What with drugs, injury, sickness & BIG HEAD...and NUK doing it better!

gOTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic