Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Watkins named to 1st team All-America Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,850

Football Player Update: Watkins named to 1st team All-America Team

Jun 25, 2013, 8:32 AM

Watkins named to 1st team All-America Team

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Watkins named to 1st team All-America Team

Jun 25, 2013, 8:36 AM

I think that they know what we all know...Sammy is gonna' bust loose again this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2013, 9:00 AM

Wonder if Nuk would have been named had he stayed. He was a real force on O last year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course he would have

Jun 25, 2013, 10:07 AM

If that happened it probably would've made Sammy drop to 2nd or 3rd team though because he'd be projected to make less catches.

He'd easily have been over Lee for #1 returning WR***

Jun 25, 2013, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: Watkins named to 1st team All-America Team ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2013, 10:53 AM

Something just doesn't seem right with Tajh 3rd team behind "Mr. Football" and Miller, but I'm thinking that will just motivate him more (if that's possible). Sooner or later, everyone's going to find out what we already know. GO TIGERS!

Jun 25, 2013, 11:56 PM

BOYD never rest. Always looking to get better. Otherwise, he would have been at the beach and not at a QB camp during his spring breaks. This is definitely a motivating factor for him. He loves a challenge. Its only bring the best out of him.

Remember when Vick came back to the NFL?

Jun 25, 2013, 10:54 AM

And that season he was runner-up MVP? And put on a clinic every game? And remember how every season since then, he's been a total flop? Yeah, look for that happen to ole Johnny Football, now that everyone's had a chance to figure him out. Also, if defenses can keep Braxton Miller from having any room to run, I don't think he'll contend for the Heisman with that arm.

All that to say I think Tajh should be the 1st team QB. It's cool though; this list is just off-season hot air. Nice to see guys like Duke Johnson and Stefan Diggs get some love, too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

duke johnson and stefon diggs??? Who Cares???

Jun 25, 2013, 11:23 AM

do you chant ACC! ACC! ACC!??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 25, 2013, 2:09 PM

Look I can understand the reason Johnny Football is first team, he won the Heisman as a red-shirt freshman and that alone should give at least the pre-season 1st team All American. I do on the other hand think he is gonna have a major major decline in production this year and it isn't because of the defenses he will see will have another year of tape and a whole off-season to prepare but due to the lack of dedication the young man has to this game we love so much. He is too worried about being a celeb than a Division 1 football player. As for Braxton Miller he might of been a middle of the row QB and thats because he is really a RB playing QB. His accuracy is something that no QB should be proud of, I am just SO SO d@mn sick and tired of this Braxton Miller for Heisman list that ESPN wants to put him in and over our beloved Tajh Mahal Boyd whose name rarely gets mentioned from the SEC sponsored ESPN. Not to mention Ohio St. might have had the easiest schedule of any of the power 5 conferences and just look at the numbers he put up against that cupcake schedule its embarassing. Does any of that get mentioned when they talk about Ohio St, no I haven't heard it if so it has only came up once or twice. I don't even get in to it with any other fanbase about any of that stuff because right now everyone thinks they are right and until the season starts no of it matters. Clemson is the real deal this year you can believe it no or after the first game it doesn't matter to me because eventually you will believe. Don't give me the defense line because before the past 2 seasons when we had to replace everyone on defense and the lack of recruits we brought in that first year under Dabo it was bound to happen all you have to do is look at the stats the years before the past 2 seasons when we were top 20 in total D year in and year out, but this year we have the talent the depth and the offense that the top 20 defenses didn't have 3 seasons and before had to endure. So go ahead mock me make fun of me but I promise you one thing you will be hiding and ducking soon enough after you realize that USuCkhater knew exactly what the #### he was talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,850
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic