Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: ESPN: Clemson hopes moving Watkins pays off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,476

Football Player Update: ESPN: Clemson hopes moving Watkins pays off

Apr 12, 2013, 9:37 AM

ESPN: Clemson hopes moving Watkins pays off

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to disagree: You never take a play off!!!***

Apr 12, 2013, 9:41 AM

And we always give 110%, only take one game at a time

Apr 12, 2013, 9:57 AM

and be thankful for my God-given talents that I plan to take to the next level.

Unless he meant when Humphries came in for him

Apr 12, 2013, 10:48 AM [ in reply to I have to disagree: You never take a play off!!!*** ]

about one third of the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, but I think he might also mean not that he takes

Apr 12, 2013, 10:52 AM [ in reply to I have to disagree: You never take a play off!!!*** ]

the play off, but that some plays are easier or less of a burden because the ball isn't coming to you and you don't have blocking responsibilities. On those plays he was probably just a decoy, which means he couldn't stand flat-footed, but it also wasn't very hard.

Please red the comments on this article LOL

Apr 12, 2013, 10:22 AM

i dunno what those people are smoking but they're funny today.

Re: Football Player Update: ESPN: Clemson hopes moving Watkins pays off

Apr 12, 2013, 10:35 AM

I really hope Sammy gets his mind right for this season. His comments in interviews this Spring continue to confirm what many people already suspected, that his work ethic and mental preparation weren't where they should have been in 2012 or where they were in 2011. I won't get into stats and his level of productivity in 2012 compared to 2011 because there were other circumstances that played a part, such as his suspension and injuries, but he's said/admitted a lot of things this Spring that you never want to hear one of your players say, especially one of your star players. I guess I give him credit for being honest, but he has a lot of maturing to do mentally before the 2013 season.

I'm not too worried about Sammy's motivation. He's got his

Apr 12, 2013, 10:42 AM

eyes on the prize (first round money). Also, I think he's got enough pride to want to outdo Nuk at his old position. Sammy will be a beast this year as long as he remains healthy. Evidently, Nuk is tough as a pine knot. I hope Sammy has that kind of stamina this time around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Football Player Update: ESPN: Clemson hopes moving Watkins pays off

Apr 12, 2013, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: ESPN: Clemson hopes moving Watkins pays off ]

Nah.

What he meant was...

Apr 12, 2013, 2:30 PM

There are certain plays in chad Morris and the spread HUNH offense that are designed to give certain recivers and skill guys a break, this helps with being on the field for 80-100 plays while all along the other team wants their best defender on the field because that skill player is out there and the defender has to go full speed balls out and stress mentally because they don't know it's a rest period killing 2 birds with one stone = tiring the D while resting the O

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic