Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Howard's Rock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,815

Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Howard's Rock

Jun 9, 2013, 1:54 PM

Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Howard's Rock

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Daniel Rodriguez tweets about Howard's Rock

Jun 9, 2013, 9:03 PM

Hope GOD rewards with a highlight reel type of TD from anywhere on the football field, regardless of where you are playing during the game, and while participating in one of the biggest football game of the 2013 season. After watching the video, you deserves it. and because you're always ALL-IN IN ALL YOU DO. Its bound to happen soon. THANKS FOR THE SERVICE!

Jun 10, 2013, 10:32 PM

I really do believe that D/Rod is a genuine good guy from his heart. To have gone through what he has and nearly losing his life. And he had to see his best friend get killed right beside him that would have caused most of us to harbor more hate than we could have dealt with. Because of his will not to let all his trauma imprison him to a world of hate, and that just show's the nature of his spirit. I'm glad that he is a part of what Clemson has to offer him, and he to Clemson. Gooooooo D/Rod, Clemson Nation is proud to have you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2013, 8:25 AM

All over it! He is an example of what we want in a team and in our coaches, IMO. I wish our entire fan base had a little more of that belief and that willingness to be 100% all in all the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2013, 3:28 PM

Obviously a true hero on the battlefield in service to his country. We should all applaud Daniel for his courage and fortitude. Doubt he will ever see significant playing time at Clemson, but it is a "Rudy meets Pops Frisby" type feel-good PR story for old Dabo, isn't it?

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,815
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic