Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Martavis Bryant is an idiot.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Martavis Bryant is an idiot.

Sep 1, 2018, 6:35 PM

He should not be allowed back in the NFL.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some things are more important than millions of dollars

Sep 1, 2018, 6:40 PM

and hall of fame talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some things are more important than millions of dollars

Sep 1, 2018, 6:41 PM

It just blows my mind that someone can throw away all that talent and be set for life all for some weed.

He is a manchild...

Sep 1, 2018, 6:46 PM

who lacks the self control that is required to live up to his potential. I’ve been there myself... but it didn’t cost me my career. It didn’t cost me $$millions. Considering the fact that he’s had so many chances, you have to think this outcome is what’s best for him.

Do you mean immature?

Sep 2, 2018, 4:49 PM

He's acting like a two year old who wants the ice cream before the veggies. He needs to grow his butt up and start acting like a man or he's gonna end up in the poor house.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Martavis Bryant is an idiot.

Sep 1, 2018, 6:49 PM

Drug addiction clearly dictates his choices in life. I guess million dollar contracts aren't enough when compared to some decent ganja.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 1, 2018, 7:30 PM

Dang he get caught again? I haven’t heard but he blew his opportunities.

A small small small small part of me feels bad for him strictly because the world is changing in regards to weed use and soon enough will be legal everywhere. Ironically enough it may be even used as a healing agent in NFL in the future but we are not there yet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And walking is now legal in the NBA. The point is you have

Sep 1, 2018, 7:40 PM

to follow the rules of the time. Its not like I think MB is failing drug tests bc he's using CBDs.. dude hasn't even been on the field enough to need medical treatment.
He's got a lot of life left to find his path, he just won't get to do it with the lottery ticket that was available to cash in for "set for life." Welcome back to the 99%.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: And walking is now legal in the NBA. The point is you have

Sep 1, 2018, 7:48 PM

That was pretty much my point not sure if it really came through very clearly though.

Sep 1, 2018, 7:37 PM

They need to be consistent and test for alcohol and nicotine as well. Both are substances that are more addictive and much more destructive to your body.

Yea yea I know, those things are legal, it’s the rules, blah blah blah.....

The rules need to change. Within the next decade Marijuana will most likely be legal everywhere but Martavis’ career will be over.

Follow the rules in place, do your job for 5 years, and

Sep 1, 2018, 7:42 PM

you're set for life. No student loans like most of us, no house payment if you lived within your means, and a fat acct to fall back on. Follow the rules and do your job for 5 years. His path was that simple.

null

Re: Follow the rules in place, do your job for 5 years, and

Sep 1, 2018, 7:46 PM

Where would our "boys" be if Jackie Robinson and Rosa Parks had not refused to move to the back of the bus?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Follow the rules in place, do your job for 5 years, and

Sep 1, 2018, 7:56 PM

Do we have to compare everything to civil rights. It’s an addiction not a principle.

Just to clarify, you are equating MB smoking weed and

Sep 1, 2018, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Follow the rules in place, do your job for 5 years, and ]

Rosa Parks sitting in the front of the bus. That's not a question by the way. You want to rethink that one?

null

Sep 1, 2018, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Martavis Bryant is an idiot. ]

Blah, blah all you like. Legal vs illegal, and furthermore, against "Company policy". End of story. In the military we are given the whiz quiz, and one strike you are out. He and others have gotten multiple chances to have someone continue to hand them millions. Cry for him I do not.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2018, 8:37 PM

Martavis is not in the military. He’s playing a sport for your entertainment.

Sep 1, 2018, 8:44 PM

Absolutely. But the point remains however that thousands of people live and perform their jobs while under a testing policy and never have a problem. I can think of several million reasons to follow fairly simple rules. But hey, it's not addictive right? Lol

Sep 1, 2018, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Martavis Bryant is an idiot. ]

Still rules. Live by the rules, anyone simple minded enough not to figure that out doesn’t need to be afforded the opportunity

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 1, 2018, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Martavis Bryant is an idiot. ]

He gets paid 100x more than people in the military. He should be able to abstain from a substances that supposedly isn't that addictive.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

wow just read

Sep 1, 2018, 7:43 PM

what a moron

Sep 1, 2018, 8:24 PM

The saddest thing about the whole thing is that he is it even addicted. It's a choice. He threw it all away..

Sep 1, 2018, 8:28 PM

He didn't fail the test I thought? He simply got cut

Sep 1, 2018, 9:05 PM

What I read he failed the test and is waiting on appeal, but Oakland said he was gone

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 2, 2018, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Martavis Bryant is an idiot. ]

Oakland cut him because he failed a drug test in the offseason. they know he will be missing the entire season so they cut their losses and moved on. Don't blame them one bit either.

Sep 2, 2018, 5:40 PM

Oakland moved on and so will the rest of the NFL.

I have no idea what it's

Sep 2, 2018, 6:00 PM

Like to have an addiction...whether to alcohol, narcotics, sex, what have you. We're not all made the same...very fine differences in each of us dictate what can happen we're subjected to that which 'strengthens our weakness'. To call him dumb is unfair in my view.

Why is it one person can snort coke once and die...and another can do so once...and simply walk away? Why can I have a drink if I choose...and not feel the need to have a drink until I choose the time...yet another person will 'fall off the wagon'.

The judging of others absent any hint of why they're weak might make some feel good about themselves, but does nothing to help those afflicted. Then again, it's pretty bloody easy to walk by the guy slumped on the street and label him 'loser'. Labels are so easy to dispense with...like drugs, booze, trash...opinons.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in his defense - marijuana IS legal in CA, assuming it’s the weed we’re talking about.***

Sep 3, 2018, 2:12 AM

must not have heard of fake #### at gas stations

Sep 3, 2018, 9:16 AM

!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic