Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Folks, please DO NOT SELL your tickets to Wake Forest fans!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,816

Folks, please DO NOT SELL your tickets to Wake Forest fans!!

Nov 10, 2015, 8:20 AM

We have to maintain our home field advantage and a solid purple front for the Purple Out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Folks, please DO NOT SELL your tickets to Wake Forest fans!!

Nov 10, 2015, 8:22 AM

That was a black out game wasn't it......they did well. Geez

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"SOY"..you made me grin early this morn!

Nov 10, 2015, 8:22 AM

Thx & GO#1CLEMSONTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you hadn't told me that was WFU's stadium, I would

Nov 10, 2015, 8:24 AM

swear it was Billy Brice in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nah, there's not trash all over the place***

Nov 10, 2015, 8:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The trash is screwing in the parking lot.***

Nov 10, 2015, 10:26 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you hadn't told me that was WFU's stadium, I would

Nov 10, 2015, 8:37 AM [ in reply to If you hadn't told me that was WFU's stadium, I would ]

Usually I boycott going to the usuc game when it's at "Willie B", but I am going this year, just so I can see it empty of coot fans after the half like it used to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't tell me what to do with my tickets.

Nov 10, 2015, 9:04 AM

For close to 40 years, I've been an IPTAY donor and have bought a pair of tickets to every home game. For most of that time, I've also gone to away games once or twice a year. I suppose that means I've seen several hundred games live. And I know no one has ever paid a nickle to help pay for my tickets or my travels to see our Tigers play. If you want to start sending me money regularly, I'll take it and then we can talk about what we should do with OUR tickets. Until then, how about not telling me what to do with my tickets?

By the way, I almost never miss a Clemson Wake game in Winston Salem. The Wake fans are always pretty nice and I've gotten free or nearly free tickets to the games in Winston Salem many many times. We've won almost all the games up there and yet the Wake fans keep being nice to me. I like it that at every venue I've ever seen a game, I have been able to buy tickets, usually from season ticket holders. Almost all the time, the folks I buy tickets from are nice to me. I like to return the favor. If I want to sell or give my tickets to Wake fans, I will do so. And, fwiw, if I can't make a game at home and I want to sell my tickets on stubhub to the highest bidder, that's also my business.

I'd also like it if you would not tell me what to drink at the ball games, when it's OK for me to sit down and that you like or don't like the fact I might run out to the car at half time. And if I want to wear an orange shirt, or a purple one or a white one or no frickin shirt at all, I'd like for you not to give a darn. And I'll try not to tell you to not to woo-hoo.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you have been an IPTAY donor for close to 40 years.....

Nov 10, 2015, 2:38 PM

Please wear a shirt. :)

Both of them will need tickets***

Nov 10, 2015, 8:26 AM

True fans aka iptay donors never sell their tickets***

Nov 10, 2015, 8:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

True ... I typically give my ticket to a Clemson fan if I

Nov 10, 2015, 8:29 AM

can't make the game, which is rare.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: True fans aka iptay donors never sell their tickets***

Nov 10, 2015, 8:31 AM [ in reply to True fans aka iptay donors never sell their tickets*** ]

And do you know why they don't sell their tickets? They are rich and they don't need the money therefore they are the only TRUE fans. Plus, they don't want any poor trailer trash dirtying up their seats, what will their rich IPTAY donor friends think???

Not true.

Nov 10, 2015, 9:01 AM [ in reply to True fans aka iptay donors never sell their tickets*** ]

and you know it! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the true fans were the alumni?

Nov 10, 2015, 10:27 AM [ in reply to True fans aka iptay donors never sell their tickets*** ]

Maybe I had the confuse?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

That was the Halloween game for Wake...

Nov 10, 2015, 8:29 AM

The fans came as "second half coot fans".

***Can also double as a Miami fan costume

I think the costume was called "Nowheretobefound"

Nov 10, 2015, 8:48 AM

I'm right there with you. I was horrified Saturday. There were 5 Florida State fans in the seats in front of me. One of the little punks made my life miserable. I believe the older Iptay member on the row sold them the tickets. Why?? I'm sure he could have sold them to a Clemson fan.

looks like you caught 'em at their Homecoming.. how sweet***

Nov 10, 2015, 8:56 AM

Nov 10, 2015, 9:18 AM

Sad they won the Atlantic several years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Folks, please DO NOT SELL your tixs to WF fans!! How

Nov 10, 2015, 9:46 AM

could you? There arent any. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2015, 10:28 AM

So donate them ?

DB23

Re: They have fans?***

Nov 10, 2015, 10:31 AM

Screw Calford.

That must be a photo of the dreaded Wake Forest "Seat Out"

Nov 10, 2015, 10:48 AM

that they're so well known for.

null

Nov 10, 2015, 2:49 PM

York scok?

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

That should be the singular form FAN, not the plural fans.***

Nov 10, 2015, 3:00 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,816
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic