Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Folks complaining about Saturday’s win aren’t concerned...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Folks complaining about Saturday’s win aren’t concerned...

Nov 26, 2018, 7:39 AM

with how the game affected Clemson, they are concerned with how the game affected them.

Just because the trash talking prediction you made to your coot coworker last week wasn’t right, doesn’t mean something is wrong with Clemson football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Folks complaining about Saturday’s win aren’t concerned...

Nov 26, 2018, 7:40 AM

PREACH THIS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 7:41 AM

I am still searching for a conspiracy theory that makes me right under both scenarios.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 7:48 AM

OK, got it. Saban Helped out Muschamp in breaking down our defense because he does not want to face us in the playoff.

The world is all right with me again, hopefully the rest of you guys will find your excuses.

Glad you feel better.***

Nov 26, 2018, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Glad you feel better.***

Nov 26, 2018, 10:02 AM

As long as I have someone else to blame I find that most of my problems go away.

I find it admirable

Nov 26, 2018, 10:05 AM

that you are able to admit this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

So true! People have a hard time giving the gamecocks any credit whatsoever

Nov 26, 2018, 10:09 AM

I think we all expected Bently to crap the bed yet again, didn’t happen this time, good for him. We still won by three tds.

The reality is, very similarly to the Texas A&M game, they took some big chances in the passing game they could’ve turned up snake ### if we do head a couple of intersections where they were there for the taking. Muse missed one that almost hit him in his ear hole, that went for a touchdown, and there was one other one that was also a long play or a touchdown that could’ve should’ve would’ve been intercepted in a lot of other circumstances.

Texas A&M had three or four catches like that to keep it close too. Sometimes the other guy makes a play. Having said all that, I was never once nervous that we were going to lose the game. Pretty clear that we can do whatever we want it to on offense.

Did gamecock fans or content being happy about that performance from their team, in my Pinyan it just highlights the gap that still separate these two programs. Don’t get mad just because they are happy. We all know there’s not that much for them to be happy about even if they don’t.

FM Radio

Nov 26, 2018, 10:24 AM

I expect there is some of that b.s. and that’s one reason Dabo was wise to score on last series.

Also expect there are even more folks asking ... how and why did Defense pick the SC game to hibernate?

The common denominator creating the paranoia has to do with the big question — will a more motivated Defense show up to take on Notre Dame and Bama? With a healthy Tua, it will take some big takedowns, turnovers and stellar play from Offense and Defense. We will need to bring our best game and possibly a better game than 2015 championship win.

Put me in the camp that says Tigers can pull it off - with our best game. Pressure is mounting which has something to do with Coach testing the pressure relief valve after SC win.

After all, it’s only football. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree there is a lot of pressure, and there is some

Nov 26, 2018, 11:01 AM

concern about the upcoming playoff, but I imagine most of the crying is from fans who are more concerned with being right, than the actual state of the program.

Every time I think you're slower than a day-old #### fan

Nov 26, 2018, 11:21 AM

you go and make perfect sense.

Get yourself together, FM.

Thank you for the kind words.***

Nov 26, 2018, 3:35 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 3:37 PM

Yes, yes, and yes! I wish only that I had more than one TU to give this.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic