Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Herbstreit says Clemson has best chance to beat Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,817

FB Update: Herbstreit says Clemson has best chance to beat Alabama

Dec 5, 2016, 10:08 PM

Herbstreit says Clemson has best chance to beat Alabama

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbstreit hoping we over look OSU. Not happening!***

Dec 5, 2016, 10:56 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbstreit hoping we over look OSU. Not happening!***

Dec 6, 2016, 1:33 AM

What is really scary about this team, they haven't even played close to they're best game. You guys feel that too right? Its absolutely true, on either side of the ball. Like Kirby said, when we are hitting on all cylinders. That is frightening.
But this year looks like we will need that "A" game even more than last year. I felt more confident at this time last year. Tigers defense was awesome, that goal line stand against Notre Dame gave me a woody no BS, lol. But listen don't get me wrong they can hang with anybody.
The Tigers have been destroying post season opponents, that 40-35 game looks closer than it was, Clemson was head and shoulders better than OSU. Oklahoma is our B1tch. Made me lmfao when they would say Mayfield and mcknight or Knight? Was better than our Qb. Clemson made Oklahoma look 2nd tier.
These 15 bowl practices should really get things together on special teams. Its gonna be a really important part of the game when we get a shot at Bama ??.
I think we will obviously. I respect OSU though dont get me wrong, they're secondary is really good. But our QB CAN TOSS A PIGSKIN. Clemson has consistently showed out in the post season, I can't wait for new year's eve fellas, honestly My prediction is, we make it to the NCG and give Bama they're first loss. Go ??'s!!!!

Focus on tOSU! LOL***

Dec 6, 2016, 6:08 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2016, 7:00 AM [ in reply to Herbstreit hoping we over look OSU. Not happening!*** ]

Bet the Mike's didn't like that. Golic would still take notre dame minus the points against us today.

Dec 6, 2016, 8:11 AM

Yep. Just like Saban saying preseason that DW4 was best player in the country to put that extra pressure on him so that St Nick would hopefully not have to face him in the post season.

Dec 6, 2016, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Herbstreit hoping we over look OSU. Not happening!*** ]

I do not think so. I went on their board and I saw a lot of dislike for him. One guy hates him because he voted Arkansas higher than OSU one year. Most despise him because he said a few years back during Tressel"s tatoogate fiasco, that he would not allow his kids to go there. Most see him as against them because he tries to be unbias in his call of a game---honestly I see him as more pro Clemson than any of the others.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,817
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic