Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Focus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,315

Focus

Dec 5, 2017, 11:28 AM

I love the opportunities that our assistants are getting. It's just how do you focus on what you are doing when you have other teams throwing money at you?! I just hate the environment of college football coaching. The best teams with the best coaching are at a disadvantage. I hate seeing a coach get plucked during the most important part of the season. I hate seeing coaches having to answer questions about where they are going next and who they have talked to. It's not fair to coaches, players, or fans. There should be some kind of silent period between Thanksgiving and the title game for coaching hires and interviews. ESPN could even do a big reveal show in February about where everyone lands! And I don't blame any of our coaches or any coaches for looking, its just the environment that sucks! And it sucks for everyone!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Focus

Dec 5, 2017, 11:42 AM

Problem is the other schools need to get recruiting, especially with the early signing period. I'd rather do it now. It'll be over by the end of the week.

Bama lost Kiffin last year. It's going to happen. Better to be in our spot than having an intact staff coaching at the Belk Bowl. I agree though, that it's not fair to the players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Focus

Dec 5, 2017, 11:45 AM

+1 on this ^^^ I wholeheartedly concur!!! Just got through texting my brother telling him I was going to have to quit pulling up tnet - every time I go to the site anymore it's about a coach leaving, being interviewed, interests, whatever... We just won a third straight ACC Championship and a third straight CFP bid - twice now as the Number 1 team !!! How awesome is that.

Go from sky high to depressed. Coach BV situation literally kept me up half the night last night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,315
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic