Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Florida really??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Florida really??

Nov 11, 2012, 12:54 PM

Do they think there going to a better bowl than us? They berely won yesterday on both sides of ball. We had a much better game and we drop in both polls? Something aint right and somebody needs to clean their bi focals. We deserve more love than this people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Florida has stunk it up 3 weeks in a row

Nov 11, 2012, 1:02 PM

No O whatsoever. Had the Coots not giftwrapped their game they would have no quality wins.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's hope FSU exposes them in a couple of weeks and that SC

Nov 11, 2012, 1:26 PM

provides us with a quality win.

Florida not dropping makes absolutely no sense

Nov 11, 2012, 1:28 PM

I used to think this board was going overboard with the SEC is overrated arguement. But this weeks poll makes it very clear this is a legitimate if not factual arguement.

And you kept hearing in the media that spread offenses wouldnt work against the SEC elites defenses. That arguement was put to rest yesterday as Texas AM had their way with Alabama. But then again the ####### voters must not have paid much attention to that fact either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One can debate Florida, but when one looks at the 1 loss

Nov 11, 2012, 1:29 PM

and 2 loss teams ahead of us its hard to argue with the actual rankings. LSU and TAMU are the only 2 loss teams ahead of us, and they are where they need to be, I think. As to Florida, they are a one loss team, and we can debate who has the better wins and losses.

But basically I don't think most people would change the poll much based on what everyone has done so far. As always, beat the good ones, don't lose to the bad ones, and everything well be fine. So far all we have done is the latter. We need a win against SC, and I think everyone will be happy where we are in the polls. If we don't we will have lost to the only good teams we have played this year, and you get no points for that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One can debate Florida, but when one looks at the 1 loss

Nov 11, 2012, 2:34 PM

you are no doubt a coot!we have played 10 games and destoyed 9 of them! The one team we lost 2 is not a good team! They area very very good team and a great defensive team! LSU has beaten nobody that scares me. They have looked really average and they have lost 2 games. They should not be top 20 much less top 10. The gamecocks have a very good defense but they have lost 2 games. They should not be top 20. Florida does not have an offense and they got spanked by Georgia. Clemson should be ranked higher than any 2 loss team period. But Focus and beat the last 2 opponets and we should be only drop 4 or 5 in the polls! the polls are a totatal joke!!!

The "we dont get no respect" thing almost never flies.

Nov 11, 2012, 11:25 PM

Is LSU over rated as you suggest. Without a playoff there is no way to know, but what I do know is that when you have won or played for several national championships in the recent few years you get that benefit lf the doubt. Always been that way.

And when we lose to the NC States and give up 70 points in a BCS bowl, beating Duke by a bunch the following year will not leapfrog us over LSU. It has always been that way.

So the polls are not choosing this year to not respect us. Quit whining. Top 10 is very good for anyone, and about right for a team with our schedule. We can parse out the margins of victory all day long, but for decades this has had little affect on polls. It aint about us. Unless we win. So lets just do that, and the polls will do us fine.

If the teams above us are over rated, as you suggest, how bad must the ones below us be? By your reasoning, we dang well better win them all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida really??

Nov 11, 2012, 1:29 PM

Florida's not a top 15 team.

^^^^ excellent take on this ^^^^***

Nov 11, 2012, 2:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Florida Plays As Bad As They Have The Last 3 Weeks

Nov 11, 2012, 2:26 PM

Against FSU, They Will Lose By 14+

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic