Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First trip to BC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 704

First trip to BC

Oct 16, 2014, 8:24 AM

We are making our first trip to BC this weekend. Need some ideas on places to eat and where tiger fans will be hanging out Friday night and where to tailgate or bars to go to before the game. Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First trip to BC

Oct 16, 2014, 8:26 AM

I wish I knew enough to tell you. I did get to visit Boston for the first time, but it was for a business trip earlier this year. Love that city.. it is by far my favorite "big city".

Oct 16, 2014, 8:32 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15991999

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

If you like seafood, there is a little restaurant called

Oct 16, 2014, 8:41 AM

Neptune Oyster in the North End that has the best lobster rolls ever created. They also have great oysters. I am telling you, though. Go get the buttered lobster roll. You will never forget it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2014, 8:48 AM

We did Roggie's. It is a walk around the lake to the stadium from this venue. It is a Sports Bar atmosphere. The tailgating around the stadium was very benign compared to home. As the game extended into the night a bit an announcer stated that tailgating would be allowed for an hour and a half after the game. As they started losing It became 1 hour after the game,then 45 minutes,etc. I thought that they were going to ask everyone to leave before it was over. Be prepared to hear some Bon Jovi and Journey over and over if they operate under the same M.O. in the stadium.

Replies: 4
| visibility 704
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic