Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First time watching Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

First time watching Clemson...

Oct 9, 2016, 8:08 AM

With our new baby girl. It was in a NICU hospital room but shes a fighter like #10 and has the enthusiasm of #42 (plus mommas got the grit of Dabo) so she's got this. We are so blessed. All thoughts, prayers, general positive energy appreciated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep.....and congrats!***

Oct 9, 2016, 8:10 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First time watching Clemson...

Oct 9, 2016, 8:12 AM

Congrats and prayers that she grows up to be a healthy, happy girl!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Oct 9, 2016, 8:24 AM

Ours was a preemie who spent a month in NICU. Now she is grown and healthy and the mom of 3. All of them were normal full term pregnancies. So all of you hang in there. You'll be fine

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What???????? You lost me bud.***

Oct 9, 2016, 8:26 AM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

You have my prayers....I was sitting right where you are now

Oct 9, 2016, 8:38 AM

almost 26 years ago.....Fixin' to take him to breakfast now.....

Oct 9, 2016, 9:16 AM

Your family is in our prayers. My son was a preemie, 2lbs and 14 oz., he lived in the NICU for 3 months before he could come home. I started taking him to Clemson games when he was three. During a campus visit, prior to a game, when he was about six, he said Dad this place is beautiful can I go to school here one day. It brought tears to my eyes. He is now a healthy senior in high school and is in the application process. You face some ups and downs in the NICU, but things do work out. God does answer prayers. Best of luck to your family.

I do volunteer work in a NICU

Oct 9, 2016, 9:18 AM

every Thursday. Getting ready to go to church, to give thanks for all the miracles I get to witness each Thursday. God bless your family and the nurses and doctors with you at this time.

Hang in there she'll be

Oct 9, 2016, 9:24 AM

out of NICU soon.
You have our prayers.
My experience tells me everything will be fine. I'm a former 7 month premature baby that weight 1.5 lbs. Now I'm a 175#, 47 year old old man!

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for her, may God give her the

Oct 9, 2016, 9:26 AM

power to fight as hard as she needs to!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Congratulations! Our first game with our girls

Oct 9, 2016, 9:43 AM

was in the NICU for App State last year. It is tough (ours were born at 32 weeks - stayed 3 and 4 weeks.) but take comfort in knowing that there is literally nowhere more safe for her to be!

Congratulations again!

Oct 9, 2016, 9:50 AM

Oh, she will be a freshman with our new granddaughter. Tell her to look for Addie!

Fight Tiger Cub, Fight, Fight !!!

Been there and brought my son home.

Oct 9, 2016, 10:09 AM

Amazing people made a very stressful time bearable. Thinking of y'all. Gonna be OK.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Oct 9, 2016, 11:36 AM

Prayers for that precious baby girl and her parents. May God bless her with a long and healthy life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2016, 8:35 AM

Prayers and best wishes!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2016, 8:41 AM

My 1st daughter was a premature too! She was in a Diaper with a Tiger paw that was bigger than she was cheering the Tigers on 23 years ago!!

Congratulations!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 10, 2016, 8:47 AM

Praying she will grow up perfectly healthy as our God is perfect. Thank you Lord for all our blessings! In Jesus name, Amen.

??????????????????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

praying for your newest tiger***

Oct 10, 2016, 9:22 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2016, 9:33 AM

Watched the Wake Forest game two years ago after finally getting to hold my daughter for the first time after her fever finally went down after her birth. Thoughts with you for a happy and speedy transition!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic