Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First game - would appreciate parking advice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

First game - would appreciate parking advice

Sep 20, 2019, 7:58 PM

Hey fellow National Champs!

I am bringing my cousin to the game tomorrow. I got nice seats for her birthday so she could see her favorite college team (my second favorite - Thank You for the ACC revenue sharing and LOVE Dabo and his message to my team on April 8th) before moving back to Florida.

I've never been to a football game there and am really looking forward to the spectacle. However, I am a bit bewildered by the parking map and concerned about where to (at least try) to park. What does "Area" mean - the purple lots? Where should I look?

We will not be arriving until just before 6. We are two little old ladies, but are both fine with walking. Is finding parking going to be a nightmare that late? Any and all advice is really welcome.

Also do you all have a "clear bag policy" as UVa does?

TIA and

Go Tigers! Wahoowa!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you are going to run into some trouble

Sep 20, 2019, 8:25 PM

finding a parking space if you don't have a parking pass and plan to show up at 6:00 pm for a 7:30 kickoff.

If I understand correctly, you do not have a parking pass and are looking at the Clemson parking map. All the "Area" lots (in purple) still require a parking pass - they just don't have specific numbered spaces for those folks that have parking passes in those lots. Without a parking pass you are limited to the "General Public Parking" area (designated as "KH" - Kite Hill - on the Clemson parking map (Section S5).

There are some other public parking options off campus but I would think they will probably be getting full by 6:00.

If you don't have a parking pass, I think you will need to show up a lot earlier than 6:00 (maybe as early as 4:00) and in order to get in the General Public Parking area. For the 3:30 A&M game, I noticed that the General Public Parking Lot starting to fill up at 11:00 on my way in to my parking space. If you do park in the the General Public Parking it will be quite a long walk to the stadium.

If you must arrive around 6:00 then I think you really need to procure a parking pass in order to guarantee a parking space in a lot.

From what direction are you traveling to get to Clemson?

Also - there is a clear bag policy for the Death Valley.

Message was edited by: tabbyplague®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you...

Sep 20, 2019, 8:35 PM

Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed reply. I am coming from Asheville and picking up my cousin in Greenville.

We're crunched for time because I have animals that I have to leave alone and she is returning from FL and not landing in Greenville until 2:00.

Do you have any suggestions as to where I can search for a parking pass? Stub Hub is fresh out, but I've signed up for notifications.

This may help and you may still be able to get a pass to

Sep 20, 2019, 8:27 PM

some outer lots:

https://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/parking/visitors/C1-football-parking.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This may help and you may still be able to get a pass to

Sep 20, 2019, 8:37 PM

Snow parking lot (on that page) should work for you. You can prepay a slot guaranteed to be available. Shuttles drop you off (and pick you up) at the baseball field.

Thank you - no luck***

Sep 20, 2019, 8:46 PM

Thanks you...No luck.***

Sep 20, 2019, 8:42 PM [ in reply to This may help and you may still be able to get a pass to ]

Check this link - still looks like some folks are selling

Sep 20, 2019, 8:47 PM

passes:

https://www.tigernet.com/Clemson-Football-Parking/Charlotte-1278/forsale

You are great - I did find one. Go Tigers!***

Sep 20, 2019, 9:43 PM

Thanks again...I found one!!

Sep 20, 2019, 9:42 PM [ in reply to This may help and you may still be able to get a pass to ]

Without your advice I would be flailing. Thanks so much for your help. Go Tigers!

Glad to help

Sep 20, 2019, 10:08 PM

Be sure to wear Clemson orange tomorrow! Hope y'all have a great time at the game!

Got my Tiger paw tee shirt in July!***

Sep 20, 2019, 11:00 PM

It seems u have found a parking spot - however, if not, or if u wish

Sep 20, 2019, 10:40 PM

.....I will give u a CLEMSON/IPTAY issued area parking spot for free and have a golf cart pick u up. Just TM me — TIGERTUFF10@YAHOO.COM
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to GOD’s COUNTRY. GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So kind! I AM getting one for free -

Sep 20, 2019, 11:09 PM

you all really ARE the most hospitable fans. I've attended basketball games at Littlejohn and always really enjoyed meeting the Clemson faithful. UVa people aren't close to being as nice as you all are. Our basketball coach is a great guy, though, and he and Dabo seem to have started a nice relationship.

Thank you! GO TIGERS!

Re: So kind! I AM getting one for free -

Sep 20, 2019, 11:24 PM

Yes, it does seem that Dabo has rubbed off on him. Have a fun trip, Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last advice. If you're making a point to come, you HAVE to be inside

Sep 20, 2019, 11:53 PM

Like 30 mins prior to kickoff to get to your seat and see the entrance down the hill.

It's worth at least half of my ticket cost every time... a sight to see for sure.

Good luck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: First game - would appreciate parking advice

Sep 21, 2019, 8:00 AM

These helpful replies in this thread are heart-warming. These TIGER fans are truly awesome. Kudos to you guys.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic