Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
parking question. anybody know where lot 13 is?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 822

parking question. anybody know where lot 13 is?

Nov 22, 2012, 12:26 PM

supposed to meet some friends there. where is it in relation to stadium or littlejohn?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First base line and right field of the baseball stadium***

Nov 22, 2012, 12:27 PM

Re: First base line and right field of the baseball stadium*

Nov 22, 2012, 12:32 PM

thanks. thought it was in that area since thats where they were two years ago. wanted to make sure before walking all over the place.

Re: First base line and right field of the baseball stadium***

Nov 22, 2012, 12:37 PM [ in reply to First base line and right field of the baseball stadium*** ]

This means that a (Well you know)tiger sold his ticket to a coot. May he live a miserable life. I meam more than it already is. Poor broke sob!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First base line and right field of the baseball stadium*

Nov 22, 2012, 12:42 PM

bought my tickets off stubhub. guys i am meeting up with would never sell a ticket me a ticket. not because i pull for carolina but because they dont miss clemson games. this will be 18th straight carolina - clemson game i have been to and i went with clemson friends to all but 1. not sure why so many people dont want opposing fans around. thats part of the fun especially in a rivalry.

This may help

Nov 22, 2012, 12:29 PM

EAT #### AND DIE YOU STUPID #### FAN. YOU GUYS ARE COMING TO THE VALLEY FOR A GRADE A ### WHUPPIN. TIGERS WIN BY 5 TDS AND PUT YOU MISERABLE COCKLOVERS BACK IN YOUR FILTHY PLACE!

Re: This may help

Nov 22, 2012, 12:31 PM

good luck to you too.

While I do hope we beat SCar, and beat you very

Nov 22, 2012, 12:42 PM

badly, I might add, I hope otherwise you have a wonderful trip to Clemson. I also would like for you to be treated with respect and hospitality, and leave thinking that despite the can that was opened on your team, it was a great place to visit and the venue is as good as there is in all the land. Go Tigers!

Re: While I do hope we beat SCar, and beat you very

Nov 22, 2012, 12:47 PM

made the trip alot of times and always have a blast. some good natured trash talk for sure but never any true disrespect. me and my clemson buddy always went together to the game in clemson or columbia. to be honest the only incident we ever had happened in columbia when some drunk got a little too serious with my buddy after yall won one year. most fans in both places are not as angry as the internet crowd. i plan to have a great time again and i will be the only gamecock in a huge tiger tailgate.

Same here, I go to Clemson and Columbia with coot fans

Nov 22, 2012, 2:12 PM

And only once have we had a problem, it was also in sc but my coot friends took care of the guy. I would do the same if it was in Clemson.

Re: parking question. anybody know where lot 13 is?

Nov 22, 2012, 2:01 PM

Try this.

http://www.clemsontigers.com/fls/28500/old_site/pdf/iptay/2011-12/misc_non_event/fb_parking_map.pdf?SPSID=670155&SPID=103723&DB_OEM_ID=28500

Re: parking question. anybody know where lot 13 is?

Nov 22, 2012, 2:35 PM

awesome thanks.

Replies: 11
| visibility 822
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic