Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: "It's a blast": No bad attitudes as ClemsonLIFE visits the Tigers at practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: "It's a blast": No bad attitudes as ClemsonLIFE visits the Tigers at practice

Sep 26, 2019, 8:31 AM

"It's a blast": No bad attitudes as ClemsonLIFE visits the Tigers at practice

Dabo Swinney found himself surrounded by adoring fans following Wednesday’s practice. They called out his name, threw friendly nudges at even their best friends and clamored for a moment with the Tigers’ head coach. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great program, just got to ask...

Sep 26, 2019, 8:49 AM

Is that Drew Swinney wearing #4?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: Great program, just got to ask...

Sep 26, 2019, 8:59 AM

It is Drew!!! On scout team they wear the number of the player on the opposition they are supposed to be.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great program, just got to ask...

Sep 26, 2019, 9:34 AM

Very interesting info.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: "It's a blast": No bad attitudes as ClemsonLIFE visits the Tigers at practice

Sep 26, 2019, 8:55 AM

So so proud of my university!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: TNET: "It's a blast": No bad attitudes as ClemsonLIFE visits the Tigers at practice

Sep 26, 2019, 9:01 AM

Yes that’s Drew. It’s so awesome seeing them have fun and they always have so much joy to give and live. I love it that Clemson has that. I was blessed to grow up with a boy named Lonnie who would have loved Clemson life.
They bring such joy and excitement to our lives, their learning ability is so much higher than most know. You go to help them but you are the one blessed by their joy, laughter, faith, excitement and love. I’m so proud Dabo reaches out to include and love them so deeply.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 26, 2019, 9:33 AM

I am SO PROUD of our Clemson Life students, Dabo and the entire staff and team, trainer's, etc.
May God bless each and everyone!

Darn confetti this early in the morning

Sep 26, 2019, 10:04 AM

Makes you have faith that with all the evil around us, there is also a bunch of good that we seldom hear about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes I was watching the local Columbia news last night...

Sep 26, 2019, 10:33 AM

...and they reported on the issues with the Gamecocks but no stories on Clemson.

Missed opportunity to report on some goodness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Darn confetti this early in the morning

Sep 26, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Darn confetti this early in the morning ]

Confetti, huh?

....recruiting violation!

Whoever came up with the Clemson LIFE program

Sep 26, 2019, 10:33 AM

Should be proud of such a beautiful vision that has apparently been executed in a beautiful way. What wonderful love is shown to these kids and their families in this program... I’m also so thankful that our coach takes these kids so seriously and our team gets the exposure to the program. We should never fail to be thankful for our coach and his personality and the way he loves his team and others in action

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First Time Poster

Sep 26, 2019, 10:39 AM

I have been frequenting this site for years. I am originally from Dillon, SC and have had multiple family members graduate from Clemson. I did not go to college, I joined the military instead and currently in the process of retiring from the U.S. Army. I digress, but the main reason I wanted to post here is because seeing articles like this just warms my heart. Dabo is a God send from above and what he is doing / achieving is amazing. The way he runs the Clemson program in today’s age blows my mind. Looking at today’s world, I would never think that a program as big as Clemson could be as successful putting God first. So many people today are ashamed or embarrassed to publicly show their devotion as a Christian. This shows me there is still good in the world and motivates me to be a better person today. Be your best everyday.

I look forward to future posting and communicating with more Tigernetters!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome ! ! !***

Sep 26, 2019, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Great to have you on T-Net

Sep 26, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to First Time Poster ]

coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: First Time Poster

Sep 26, 2019, 3:25 PM [ in reply to First Time Poster ]

There is no better way to share the gospel. Those actions speak so much louder than words. I wonder if that Freedom From Religion organization is offended by this highly public, highly visible expression of his faith?

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic