Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First Post, Thoughts on Qb decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

First Post, Thoughts on Qb decision

Sep 26, 2018, 9:58 AM

Good morning Fellow tiger fans, alumni, fan bases, and other readers! Hope all of you are doing well and looking forward to the bright future of Clemson University (and not just in Football)! Not new to the site, but finally decided to register.

I must say it has been a news-generating week for the Tiger football program, and hopefully it doesn't create any distractions (the way the program is built, I'm sure it won't).

Opinion on the QB Decision: Both QBs are incredible people with breathtaking athletic abilities, far more superior than many--but that goes for a lot of their teammates as well. As much as I want KB2 to succeed, it's probably in the team's best interest to move forward with T.Law as the starter. The touch, speed, accuracy, and overall decision-making of Trevor has blown me away. Sure he has some minor mistakes, but being he is a true freshman, we can make amends for some of those. We are at the point in the Tiger Program where we do not have to run the QB as much as we used to (although we can if a play breaks down/WRs are heavily covered). We have a talented O-line and once they get their jive going, it will show on the field. We also do not have to implement so many bubble screens that the Defense is 100% shutting it down. KB2 has done impressive things with the football, but I think T.Law is going to help this team begin to fire on ALL cylinders. We have star talent at every position now, WEAPONS everywhere. With T.Law, I believe it is going to help us utilize all of them, helping the offense perform at its highest potential.

Really hope KB2 stays, because he would be a great QB2 with his knowledge and experience. He can manage and win games, which is not a bad thing to have as a QB. Wishing the best for him either way, though!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Well there goes my hope for him staying

Sep 26, 2018, 10:12 AM

Best of Luck of KB2 wherever he decides to go. Wish him nothing but the best; Thank you for your contributions to the Tiger Football Program!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic