Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,343

FB Update: Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"

Aug 25, 2015, 8:06 PM

Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Film of Wm. Perry and Chester McGlockton as freshmen is all

Aug 25, 2015, 10:03 PM

you need to see to know that a guy like Christian Wilkins can step right in and be a force even in his first year.

Honestly, I'm happy to see him have the opportunity to get the snaps because he absolutely has the potential to be another Perry and/or McGlockton.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Film of Wm. Perry and Chester McGlockton as freshmen is all

Aug 25, 2015, 11:34 PM

Pretty sure Chester transferred in and only played one year before going pro. Not as a freshman. fridge was a classmate of mine, awesome as a freshman. Hope Wilkins will be as good as either.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Big Chester

Aug 25, 2015, 11:44 PM

Not so. Big Chester was straight out of Whiteville NC high school. Maybe you're thinking of Trevor Pryce.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2015, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Film of Wm. Perry and Chester McGlockton as freshmen is all ]

No , Chester played as a true freshman . He came straight to Clemson from HS in Whiteville NC , and i remember him playing like a man from jump street . He had a defensive TD in our bowl game in 1989 , his frosh year . Guy was a fantastic collegiate DT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

i met William, Chester and William Devane in the

Aug 26, 2015, 12:13 AM

Anderson mall and they stopped and talked me and a couple friends of mine. I went and got a hat and had all of them sign. I was 10-12 years old. I was taken back by the fact they would stop and talk to us. They were very humble and took up at least 20-30 minutes talking to us about Clemson.
I wish I had that hat now. I'd have it with the rest of my Clemson memorabilia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 26, 2015, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Film of Wm. Perry and Chester McGlockton as freshmen is all ]

I met Chester when I was about 11 years old...I still remember him asking me what I liked to eat for breakfast (Frootloops) and he told me that was his favorite as well. He quickly became my favorite for years, even into the NFL. If Wilkins has that type of potential, OL's are gonna be in a rude awakening.

Chester the Molester (of opposing offenses)

Aug 27, 2015, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Film of Wm. Perry and Chester McGlockton as freshmen is all ]

Met him as well when I was in school. Funny guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"

Aug 25, 2015, 10:08 PM

I feel better already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One DT he did not mention ... Pagano

Aug 25, 2015, 10:42 PM

It's been said before on lack of Pagano mention. At best he is a bust to the hype he had coming in but maybe he is also not liked by the team. I'm rooting for him butmostly that just the best man plays and if that is not pagano then ty for not quiting the team and trying.

Re: One DT he did not mention .about decootment

Aug 25, 2015, 11:24 PM

I'd love to see you say that to Pagano ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^coot retired ole ball coot^^^^^^^^^decoots/decootment^^^ your fooling us!,,

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: One DT he did not mention ... Pagano

Aug 25, 2015, 11:40 PM [ in reply to One DT he did not mention ... Pagano ]

"It's between Pagano, Wilkins and Byers,” he (Dabo) said. “Those three guys will compete for that next spot." Are you talking about a different Pagano? Call on me anytime to read the board for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2015, 12:27 AM

^ Such anger problems - Same team here bro - just trying to read between the lines. Sure Dabo says Pagano is up next but I happen to find the player interviews more interesting but I've always been a thinker.

suggestion

Aug 26, 2015, 9:21 AM

don't read between the lines and trust what Dabo says!! Seems to have worked for us so far.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Thank you for your analysis, Dr. Freud.

Aug 26, 2015, 8:49 AM [ in reply to One DT he did not mention ... Pagano ]

It was very helpful.

Aug 26, 2015, 9:08 AM [ in reply to One DT he did not mention ... Pagano ]

Premature

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,343
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic