Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fiesta Bowl Charter Bus from Vegas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Fiesta Bowl Charter Bus from Vegas

Dec 13, 2019, 9:01 AM

Anyone know of a charter bus to the game leaving & returning from Las Vegas?

I know there were a few buses in years past, but I have not seen any for this year.

Or would there be a small group of Tigers that would want to rent a small van and "car pool?"

Any help is greatly appreciated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's 4 hours...I'd suggest renting a car and driving...

Dec 13, 2019, 9:27 AM

You can stop along the way and check-out the Hoover ###, the Grand Canyon, and the sandstone rock formations in Sedona. Well worth the trip.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It's 4 hours...I'd suggest renting a car and driving...

Dec 13, 2019, 10:02 AM

The Grand Canyon is just a big hole in the ground...

But seriously, we experienced something at the Grand Canyon a few years ago that I would never have anticipated. After meticulously planning our western US vacation, we left Disneyland at the crack of dawn for an 8 hour drive to the Grand Canyon. By making no stops and eating lunch en route, we were going to have 3 hours of daylight to enjoy views from the South Rim before sunset. So everything went as planned and we arrived on schedule. After enjoying perfectly clear views for about 15 minutes, something happened that I didn't anticipate. Clouds started forming inside the canyon and rose up to ground level to completely 100% obstruct our view. We couldn't see more than 20 feet into the canyon. We were bummed out, but thankful we at least got 15 minutes. After returning home, I did some research and learned what we saw was a very rare phenomenon that occurs at the Grand Canyon called a cloud inversion. So in the end we saw something very few people get to witness, and now we've got that going for us.

https://m.dpreview.com/videos/4092876802/grand-canyon-time-lapse-records-rare-cloud-inversion

Re: Fiesta Bowl Charter Bus from Vegas

Dec 13, 2019, 11:06 AM

So back to the original topic....

3 Years ago, I took the chartered bus from Vegas to Pho for the Fiesta and it was a great deal and trip. Picked us up at Bally's and had us back by 1 am after the game. I think it was $75/person, and well worth it.

I would love to know if something like this was happening again. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic