Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ferguson Missouri Logic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 305

Ferguson Missouri Logic

Aug 20, 2014, 10:36 AM

One thing that bugs me from a logic standpoint is that I keep hearing people using the fact that the police officer did not know that Michael Brown was a robbery suspect as proof of the officer's guilt.

Michael Brown knew he'd committed a robbery and would have acted accordingly assuming that the officer knew. If the officer did not know, then he was clearly at a disadvantage in the situation.

Not taking sides in the argument, but I just wished to point out that what the officer knew or didn't know is largely irrelevant.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That Brown robbed the store could explain why he

Aug 20, 2014, 3:59 PM

did anything he did. I feel like some on the pro-cop side are just using that information as character assassination. That doesn't really help matters at all just now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've got no idea why there are sides, other than finding the

Aug 21, 2014, 10:03 AM

truth.

Is it character assassination if it's true? Seems like a robbery that occurred minutes before is extremely relevant to what happened.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was standing there with his hands up and

Aug 20, 2014, 4:00 PM

the cop pumped a bunch of rounds in him. Cold blooded murder, according to the witnesses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah his buddy Johnson is the only one saying that

Aug 20, 2014, 4:51 PM

others caught on tape say Brown charged

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

What eye witnesses say that Brown charged?

Aug 20, 2014, 4:58 PM

I mean besides the officer himself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

THIS

Aug 21, 2014, 9:32 AM

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

The St. Louis County Police told reporters after the shooting that the police officer involved suffered facial injuries. He “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen.”

Today The New York Times reported that Officer Darren Wilson was hit and injured in the attack. This came from “forensic analysis” and “Ferguson witnesses.”

Now this…
Sources close to the investigation confirmed that Michael Brown was “badly beaten” and suffered a “fractured eye socket” during his confrontation with 6 foot 4 inch, 300 pound robber Michael Brown.
Hollie McKay at FOX News reported:

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move,” the source said. “They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

Not all witnesses run to the press.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:05 AM

Many just give their statements to the authorities.

THAT

Aug 21, 2014, 9:34 AM [ in reply to What eye witnesses say that Brown charged? ]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/boom-reporter-a-dozen-witnesses-confirm-ferguson-cops-version-of-brown-shooting/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/eyewitness-at-scene-of-crime-vindicates-ferguson-officer-darren-wilson-in-mikebrown-shooting-video/

Interesting. I wonder if the community could have

Aug 21, 2014, 9:52 AM

constructively gotten through this sad event if not for the outside influences instigating protests and violence.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 305
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic