Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feinbum say we should be #1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,085

Feinbum say we should be #1

Dec 6, 2015, 9:44 AM

Seems pretty unanimous so far. Hope we get Mich st

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feinbum is an idiot...

Dec 6, 2015, 10:01 AM

He also said that Clemson only won because of "a ridiculous officiating call." Hey, Paul, let's talk about ALL the ridiculous calls. We can start with the hit on Watson by #6 for UNCheat. Look at the tape--- he literally launched himself helmet first from 6 feet away at full speed into DW4's helmet. No call, of course... not from this officiating crew. We all thought DW4 had injured his knee, but he was knocked silly. Or, let's talk about the ridiculous targeting call on TJ Green. Primary contact by the helmet was on the shoulder, and helmet contact was incidental because the punt returner dropped his head. Or, let's talk about at least 3 "no calls" for obvious pass interference on UNCheat in the first half. Or, let's talk about 3 other kickoffs that UNCheat was obviously offsides.

But, no, let's just single out one call. And his statement that the call was wrong is not backed up by video, because there is no camera view down the kickoff line (only the 10-yard minimum line). As the ACC said, "the kickoff line is considered a 'plane'... if ANY part of a players body (even a finger) is across this line, the player is offsides." And does anyone doubt that if Swoffie could have had his hand-picked crew overturn the call, he would have done so?

These "media geniuses" just can't stand the fact that Clemson is undefeated... but I certainly can! I may not be able to talk for a week after spending 4+ hours in Panther Stadium, but that's okay. Everyone will know how I feel by the smile on my face!

Congratulations, Tigers! I'm proud of you. Get some rest and come out strong for the bowl game! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feinbum say we should be #1

Dec 6, 2015, 10:32 AM

Man got more ears than brains.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic