Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: All eyes on Trevor Lawrence and Xavier Thomas as spring practice begins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: All eyes on Trevor Lawrence and Xavier Thomas as spring practice begins

Feb 28, 2018, 6:03 PM

All eyes on Trevor Lawrence and Xavier Thomas as spring practice begins

It isn’t the first practice of the spring or fall unless The Boys Are Back In Town blares from the loudspeakers in the indoor practice facility. The song, and practice, started around 4:20 Wednesday afternoon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: All eyes on Trevor Lawrence and Xavier Thomas as spring practice begins

Feb 28, 2018, 6:52 PM

Far out duuuude....pass the houkah.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you put your weed in there.***

Feb 28, 2018, 7:25 PM

Re: New Story: All eyes on Trevor Lawrence and Xavier Thomas as spring practice begins

Feb 28, 2018, 7:02 PM

:)

Feb 28, 2018, 7:08 PM

Have Mercy that's a lot of talent..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feel Good Spring Upperclassmen Practice

Feb 28, 2018, 7:07 PM

Will get interesting for Clemson when the real talent gets unleashed ... including Hunter Johnson, Trevor Lawrence, Tee Higgins and others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tight end plays this season?

Feb 28, 2018, 7:15 PM

Hey, I might be asking for a lot but I was wondering since garret williams is back then who is leading the first team tight end group? I wanted to know because I was hoping for some more tight end play like when we had leggett. Maybe if you guys get the chance ask coach swinney about the tight end play this year. Would definitely read an article on that!

Feb 28, 2018, 7:40 PM

I'm surprised Tee Higgens is not 1st team receiver.

Feb 28, 2018, 7:46 PM

My money is on Kendrick lighting it up, similar to ETN last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got a point there

Feb 28, 2018, 7:52 PM

+1 for the “lighting it up” reference! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see time & again "tempo" is reported as a major focus in

Feb 28, 2018, 8:10 PM

practice. However, we don't snap and run fast paced as much as we have in the past.

Has the reasoning become more a conditioning factor than a style of offensive play.

We used to snap the ball at 25-30 seconds left on the play clock, making it very difficult on opposing defenses to get lined up, and impossible to sub, thus leaving them gassed at the end of games and having to chose b/n worn out 1st team members or fresh, but not as talented/experienced 2nd team players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see time & again "tempo" is reported as a major focus in

Feb 28, 2018, 8:51 PM

Going by the article that kb group had to have do overs on tempo drills may be it. But last year we slowed it down and shortened the game and let our D do their thing. I’m sure some of that was DW4 pushing the tempo too because he was so good reading defenses. The best we’ve ever had.

I do wonder why no mention of Tee or how he was doing from bama injury.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Albert Huggins a senior?***

Feb 28, 2018, 8:51 PM

Feb 28, 2018, 9:39 PM

I stopped reading after

"of course the number 1 guy"

So sophomoric

Mar 1, 2018, 11:38 AM

That's all it took?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2018, 12:27 AM

4:20 ayyy lmao

Mar 1, 2018, 8:23 AM

Lol, I missed that!
No wonder the tempo was a little slow.

Mar 1, 2018, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: All eyes on Trevor Lawrence and Xavier Thomas as spring practice begins ]

Lol, I missed that!
No wonder the tempo was a little slow.

Mar 1, 2018, 11:37 AM

XT has the best motor you’ve ever seen? That’s quite a statement after one practice. With his size and talent if he has a better motor than Ben Boulware I can’t wait to see him in game action.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic