Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fedora sounds like a sore loser. He feels like his tarholes were robed of the win!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Fedora sounds like a sore loser. He feels like his tarholes were robed of the win!

Dec 6, 2015, 3:06 PM

He keeps referring to the offsides penalty call on NC during the final onside kick. Fedora go back and watch the entire game and then count all of the penalties your team got away with. At least 2 targeting calls missed and holding by the O line. I believe the refs even missed 1 block in the back call too.NC fans are pissing me off whining that they were cheated out of a win.

There were beat by a much better team plain and simple. And I am sick of CBS and other sports media outlets indicating Clemson was given the game.

We went undefeated and earned every single win. UNC lost to a pathetic SC team. So tarhole fans and coach's take your loss with class and stop whining!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fedora sounds like a sore loser. He feels like his tarholes were robed of the win!

Dec 6, 2015, 3:10 PM

The terrible officials were the only reason the game was close to begin with. Good Lord he got all the help in the world the first half and still couldn't take a halftime lead. If the last play was that bogus int that to a unc score then that would be talked about.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turdholes don't have any class, that's your error in thinking.***

Dec 6, 2015, 3:10 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brian Kelly revisited--both were going for a tie

Dec 6, 2015, 3:13 PM

at that point, not a win.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Seems like a classy guy to me. He was asked a question

Dec 6, 2015, 3:15 PM

and he answered it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but he's wrong it was an illegal formation plain as day***

Dec 6, 2015, 3:17 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for the picture and the rule clarification

Dec 6, 2015, 3:22 PM

Perhaps espn could learn the rules.

The ACC released a statement that they called one guy

Dec 6, 2015, 3:22 PM [ in reply to but he's wrong it was an illegal formation plain as day*** ]

crossing the line too soon. So, I guess they got two things wrong.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fedora should learn the rules at UNCheat

Dec 6, 2015, 3:20 PM
1offsides.jpeg(185.6 K)

He should learn to line his players up correctly. They must have gone over kickoffs in a UNCheat AFAM class.

Re: Fedora should learn the rules at UNCheat

Dec 6, 2015, 3:44 PM

Give them the on sides recovery, ignore the offsides(and/or line up)penalty, Targeting on Brooks, Holding Shaq Lawson; give them the 2 point play that ND couldn't get and line 'em up Monday at 1:00 and have an overtime shootout with DW and the Tigers, I'll take our chances...UNC still looses.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fedora sounds like a sore loser. He feels like his tarholes were robed of the win!

Dec 6, 2015, 3:22 PM

He and his ESPin cheerleaders can go jump in a lake.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brisn Kelly says get in line***

Dec 6, 2015, 3:29 PM

Dec 6, 2015, 3:42 PM

Larry Fedora, welcome to UNC vs Clemson basketball....

His defense allowed 600+ total yards and he was robed

Dec 6, 2015, 3:48 PM

Lets just completely disregard all of the favorable calls that went UNC's way that kept them in the game in the first place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic