Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
??Feaster ranked as one of the fastest returning players in CFB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,405

??Feaster ranked as one of the fastest returning players in CFB

Feb 27, 2019, 9:33 AM

This might be old news but I figured I’d share:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2822235-10-fastest-players-in-college-football-in-2019

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ??Feaster ranked as one of the fastest returning players in CFB

Feb 27, 2019, 9:34 AM

He’s number five btw.

An embarrassment of riches...and ??'s ***

Feb 27, 2019, 9:41 AM

Feb 27, 2019, 9:43 AM

So glad this young man came back!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will have a monster year. Mark it***

Feb 27, 2019, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Feb 27, 2019, 9:50 AM

Having ETN and Feaster kind of reminds me of my freshman year when we had Kenny Flowers and Terrance Flagler.

Flowers had been so good that Flagler had been almost an after thought. Then, Kenny had some injuries and issues that slowed him down and Flagler blew up that season.

I hope ETN stays healthy and has a great year...but having Feaster back is awesome, especially in the case of injury. I'd love to see them be the top rushing combo in college football this fall.

If I'm an NFL team guru, I'm looking at the his number of

Feb 27, 2019, 10:01 AM

carries as a positive. High end RB with fresh legs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I'm an NFL team guru, I'm looking at the his number of

Feb 27, 2019, 10:25 AM

Ive never understood why the coaches don’t develop a series of plays with both running backs in the game at the same time. Using one as a potential receiver would certainly create problems for the defense. I can’t remember Feaster ever being used in the jet sweep. That seems like another way to confuse opposing defensive coordinators. I’m sure there is a reason why Coach S doesn’t do this but I can’t think of one. Neither Feaster nor ETN are great blockers so perhaps that is the reason. With the talent available to work with it must be fun being an offensive coach at Clemson.

Re: If I'm an NFL team guru, I'm looking at the his number of

Feb 27, 2019, 10:26 AM [ in reply to If I'm an NFL team guru, I'm looking at the his number of ]

Ive never understood why the coaches don’t develop a series of plays with both running backs in the game at the same time. Using one as a potential receiver would certainly create problems for the defense. I can’t remember Feaster ever being used in the jet sweep. That seems like another way to confuse opposing defensive coordinators. I’m sure there is a reason why Coach S doesn’t do this but I can’t think of one. Neither Feaster nor ETN are great blockers so perhaps that is the reason. With the talent available to work with it must be fun being an offensive coach at Clemson.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,405
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic