Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster may still wear Orange next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Feaster may still wear Orange next year

May 11, 2019, 3:50 PM

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2019/5/9/18563728/tavien-feaster-graduate-transfer-texas-longhorns-clemson-tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They wear light brown. Not orange.***

May 11, 2019, 3:55 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's renge, a mixture of red & orange!!***

May 11, 2019, 3:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They wear light brown. Not orange.***

May 11, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to They wear light brown. Not orange.*** ]

Rust

Re: They wear light brown. Not orange.***

May 11, 2019, 9:14 PM

Burnt

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster may still wear Orange next year

May 11, 2019, 3:57 PM

Just shake my head at the whole Feaster thing. No matter WHERW he goes, he isn't getting 20+ carries a game and he won't just simply step on the field and be the instant starter, especially if he goes to Texas or Bama. I understand this is choice but it's a head scratcher on to WHY he is leaving. Certainly more exposure to the pros from Clemson, especially now. Oh well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 4:18 PM

I completely agree! I just don’t understand why?

May 11, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster may still wear Orange next year ]

he was only getting 3-4 carries a game here. He can easily double that almost anywhere. Even at Alabama

May 11, 2019, 9:17 PM

I think he got an average of 6 to 7 carries a game.

May 11, 2019, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster may still wear Orange next year ]

Absolutely dumb, dumb, dumb move on Feasters' part. He stays at Clemson, he is part of the top RB rotation in the country, guaranteed top NFL draft pick, with much less risk of career-ending injury. What is this guy thinking. Exposure?? Huh? What about exposure as a member of the very likely winner of the 2019 ACC conference, member of a playoff team nationally, and very likely on a team on the national 2019 national champions??? Exposure??: Hello!! Who's advising this guy, Mr. Magoo??

That’s not how the NFL draft works

May 11, 2019, 7:42 PM

If it was, Austin Bryant would’ve been a 1st rounder too. Keep your dumb comments to yourself

Is Southern Creek Mud a color?***

May 11, 2019, 4:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

like texas could compete with an offer from the head coot***

May 11, 2019, 4:13 PM

null

Message was edited by: henry®

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 4:18 PM

Seems like alot of you knuckleheads would not have liked Clemson's orange pre 1970

Austin versus Columbia

May 11, 2019, 4:37 PM

may be a bigger gap than Clemson versus uofsc!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 11, 2019, 4:58 PM

I wish him luck wherever he goes , but I would be lying if I said I understood why these young men are jumping ship so readily these days.
There's a lot of it everywhere . I hope TF ends up somewhere where he is utilized a lot .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 11, 2019, 5:17 PM

So by that reasoning, Feaster is ready to pick up and leave a 2-time National Champion, to a team in order to get 4 to 6 more carries a game? He leaves with this degree, props for that. Look at the ones that have left previously. Pagano, Robinson, S. Johnson. Just wonder where they are getting their guidance from, if any.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 5:53 PM

End of year meeting with Elliot didn't go well. Was told they were going to push ETN for Heisman and his carries would stay the same. Fe Fe wanted to go where he can get more carries. NC State, gamecocks and bama top 3 as of today.

May 11, 2019, 6:06 PM

Promises! Promises! You can't take the heat, get of the kitchen. Feaster just left the kitchen.

Wish Feaster the Best/Move on!

May 11, 2019, 7:07 PM

I sincerely wish TF the best.
In my opinion, he is getting some bad advice by people outside the program who likely have "their own self interest" in mind!
It's a story that's played out in all sports or entertainment "up and comers"! College athletes are up and comers b/c they don't get paid like their professional counter-parts.
Anyway, you get friends/relatives who envision life - once you - The Talent - "make it"! The talent trust you and often you have influence in The Talent's life. If you are a selfish person; you can really mess up a talented person's path.
And, I have no idea if that's the case here. Just me speculating; because I have seen it before and have even had to deal with it a few times in sports or entertainment.
Coat-tail riders, I call them!

Wish him the best - Michigan St, Wisconsin, Kentucky or Oregon would be good landing spots. All have made a commitment to pound the rock more.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster may still wear Orange next year ]

Maybe they just want a different experience. They’ve received a degree and want to explore a bit more.... on someone else’s dime at that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

May 11, 2019, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster may still wear Orange next year ]

Maybe they just want a different experience. They’ve received a degree and want to explore a bit more.... on someone else’s dime at that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

28 came off the "wall" for this guy...

May 11, 2019, 8:01 PM

Had some great plays. Respected his play.

Guess we no longer need to pull "retired" numbers back into play just to recruit though.

Respect the respect given. #28 will always be CJ's - Thanks CJ!

Go Tigers!!!

May 12, 2019, 9:17 AM

The article says that Feaster is 220 lbs, that do sound a little heavy for a player that is a true 5'11, and if it holds true as it is with most FB players, they fudge an inch or 2 with their height. Maybe Feaster should get his weight back to about 210 and re-gain some of his burst around the corners and up the middle, back, and stay right where he is as a Clemson Tiger. Just saying that 10 pounds for a 5'11 guy can make a huge difference once they get past their max weight of what they should be as in the height & weight scale. Like I said, just saying, plus I would hate to see him leave Clemson for any other school!!!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic