Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fan interactions? We had positive interactions with the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,722

Fan interactions? We had positive interactions with the

Nov 8, 2015, 10:48 PM

FSU fans that were by us. They were pleasant and friendly. Did have one drunk guy who couldn't start trouble so he left.

What were your experiences?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fan interactions? We had positive interactions with the

Nov 8, 2015, 11:18 PM

Overall- pretty good FSU fans around us. We did have a pair FSU clowns that looked like Big Enos and Little Enos- minus the cowboy hats. They were obviously Father/Son ages 55/25 dressed almost alike and equally stupid. Early on they would turn around and engage the Clemson fans- not cheering but trying to stir the pot with negative comments about the Tiger coaches/players. Fortunately - they left unhappy with about 1 minute remaining in the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never had a problem home or away. Knowledgable fans.***

Nov 8, 2015, 11:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely no issues tailgating,

Nov 8, 2015, 11:30 PM

In the stands or after the game.

null

Re: Absolutely no issues tailgating,

Nov 8, 2015, 11:44 PM

Maybe Jimbo will work really hard to change the face of that program, but it will take no less than 20/25 years to root the trash out. I know they have some good sports fans in Fla, just by the quality of players we get out of Fla. We have gotten a lot of kids out of there with respectful attitudes!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 1:36 AM

Sold 2 of my tickets to someone who then resold them to FSU fans who had to pay a pretty penny. Both were drunk and the girl had the mouth of the whole Pacific Fleet. Got worse right after they scored the TD. Asked them to tone it down as I had my daughter with me and there were 3 other kids in front. She went off on me and I gave her the ultimatum to watch her mouth or they'd be seeing the exit. She dared me so the cops had her by the arm and both walking less than 5 min into the game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 5:32 AM

That is a great story.

Over the years, whether at home or away, I've been treated

Nov 9, 2015, 6:24 AM

with the utmost deference and respect by opposing fans, receiving free food, drinks and allowed to go to the head of lines at concessions, port-o-lets, etc.

Then again, I always go dressed like the Pope............................lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Over the years, whether at home or away, I've been treated

Nov 9, 2015, 6:57 AM

If you're carrying the ceremonial T'net steak knives.......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to admit ...

Nov 9, 2015, 7:14 AM

That I was a somewhat obnoxious fan to FSU fans sitting in front of me but when you sit in the Clemson section and insist on doing the chop, you will generate some comments. However, I used on profanity and it was all in jest. My favorite comment was That I had watched CNN this morning and there was a story that th crime rate in Tallahassee had inexplicably dropped 25 percent overnight.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,722
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic