Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fall Camp and Weigh Ins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Fall Camp and Weigh Ins

Aug 2, 2018, 8:46 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe today is the big day. Start of fall camp with weigh ins. Some guys I'm the most interested in for the big weigh in are:

1. Jackson Carmen--I keep hearing he is shedding weight. I think he will be an elite talent while at Clemson, but I have a fear that he could turn into another Crowder with regards to weight. It'll be interesting to see how much weight he has cut since January.

2. Tavien Feaster-- We've heard that playing at 225 took away from his speed. I believe he is wanting to get down to 215. I'd be happy if he was in the 210-212 range. I think Feaster takes a big leap forward this season.

3. Dexter Lawrence- I know he was held out of some stuff this spring to help him finally get fully healthy. I know he is a big ol' boy so hoping he still was able to do the right things to get his body right. I'm thinking he plays this season into a top 5 NFL pick.

As far as fall camp I'm interested in the QB battle. Surprise, Surprise! I think KB will come out as the starter, but I definitely see a scenario where TLaw plays a lot. I'm also interested in Higgins, Overton, and Thompson and who will come out as the 9 man. Spring tells me its Higgins, but we've heard great things about Thompson. I also think Overton takes that next step as well. We2Deep at the 9.

Some under the radar guys I'm excited about this season and hope to see them contribute:

1. Gage Cervenka
2. Cornell Powell
3. Jordan Williams
4. Justin Foster/Logan Rudolph
5. Baylon Spector

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fall Camp and Weigh Ins

Aug 2, 2018, 10:13 AM

Are you trying to talk about CLEMSON football on this board? Not sure that's gonna happen...

yea I was trying to get away from Urban talk

Aug 2, 2018, 12:22 PM

Didn’t work lol

There was a time when the weigh-in was streamed

Aug 2, 2018, 10:18 AM

live. Anybody know of anything like that? I haven't read where it will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There was a time when the weigh-in was streamed

Aug 2, 2018, 10:36 AM

I’m excited to see how Bockhorst and DeHond do this year. They are both very talented guys that you don’t really hear about.

Bockhorst looks like he is going to be good***

Aug 2, 2018, 12:24 PM

last year it was on FB***

Aug 2, 2018, 12:23 PM [ in reply to There was a time when the weigh-in was streamed ]

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic