Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft

Apr 6, 2017, 8:57 AM

Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft

Apr 6, 2017, 9:02 AM

Todd McShay said Mahomes has the sloppiest throwing motion he's ever seen on tape. I don't get how people are finding these imaginary flaws in Watson's game but have no problem totally making over QB's throwing motions and what not.

Apr 6, 2017, 9:15 AM

These people have a need to say something, and positive news do not sell!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2017, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft ]

Have you seen his footwork? HOLY CRAP it's BADDDDD!

Apr 6, 2017, 9:14 AM

April Fools was six days ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2017, 9:18 AM

Why would this be posted on Tigernet

Apr 6, 2017, 9:44 AM

Duh...it gets clicks and clicks = $$$ for web site. I

In life "results" matter, not speculation!

Apr 6, 2017, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft ]

so tell me again what those other QB's have Actually done to be in 1st round, and DW4 hadn't.

Oh, ask DaBO again how he sees it!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I definitely see why the skepticism with Watson. . .

Apr 6, 2017, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft ]

No doubt he is a winner and a great person. So a team is taking no risk there. But his accuracy is a concern. He through lots of "jump" balls to Williams and missed some easy throws on the last two years.A team is waging a lot with a first draft pick, a lot. So they are a bit nervous.

Re: I definitely see why the skepticism with Watson. . .

Apr 6, 2017, 10:50 AM

If only he played in games that he couldn't depend on Williams making plays on jump balls.....

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Yep ... somehow he got to the 2015 Title Game without

Apr 6, 2017, 11:27 AM

having Mike Williams to go up and get jump balls.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep ... somehow he got to the 2015 Title Game without

Apr 6, 2017, 2:17 PM

This is true. And I think he had a better 2015 year, no?

Ok. Coot.***

Apr 6, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to I definitely see why the skepticism with Watson. . . ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok. Coot.***

Apr 6, 2017, 2:16 PM

up yours you childish POS. Learn to respect your elders.

Apr 6, 2017, 1:34 PM [ in reply to I definitely see why the skepticism with Watson. . . ]

Those throws were design throws. A good quarterback knows his receivers. In this case, DW4 knows to throw the ball where only his receiver can get it. What's skeptic about that? When you have MW7 towering over most DB's it is pure logic to make those throws. Same concept with back shoulder throws in tight coverage. Go Tigers!

are they waging a lot or wagering a lot? I was willing to

Apr 6, 2017, 1:41 PM [ in reply to I definitely see why the skepticism with Watson. . . ]

overlook through instead of threw, but ### does waging a lot with a first draft pick mean?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: are they waging a lot or wagering a lot? I was willing to

Apr 6, 2017, 2:18 PM

Because pro teams are measured ( and fired 0 by how they draft and the success of those draft choices. People loose jobs over this stuff. It a tough business and you have to understand their concern.

Apr 10, 2017, 10:02 AM [ in reply to I definitely see why the skepticism with Watson. . . ]

I had to laugh reading this comment. "His accuracy is a concern." Umm, if his accuracy was a concern then apparently his college stats are meaningless huh? Sure there are guys a little more accurate, but they didn't get their teams into the final season game against Alabama 2 years straight.

And seriously, does anyone think a freshman QB in the NFL who now gets all day, every day to hone his skills even more is not going to quickly improve beyond his college level? HELLO? HELLO?

All the hype news against DW is dross, the reality is that any team who needs someone as diverse as DW knows he's ripe for the picking.

I have no doubt that DW has impressed the right people who matter, not the mic-jockies who failed to elect him as Heisman and opted for showboating.

because you clicked on it.***

Apr 6, 2017, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Fake News"........nm***

Apr 6, 2017, 9:50 AM

Apr 6, 2017, 10:09 AM

hahahahahaha.... do they think Bill Belichek(sp?) is that stupid to let Watson go to the 2nd Round? He would ###### him up in a second to groom him to take Brady's place...these guys are retards

Apr 6, 2017, 10:16 AM

There is NO WAY he drops to 2nd round. These people are well paid idiot a$$hats.

Apr 6, 2017, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft ]

No he wouldn't. They have Garropolo (sp?). He is the heir apparent to Brady so BB wouldn't use a first round pick on a qb.

Why? Is he trading Goroppolo(sp)?****

Apr 6, 2017, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson drops out of 1st round in NFL.com's Mock Draft ]

Right, with 5 of the first 6, 8 of the first 10, and..

Apr 6, 2017, 10:53 AM

10 teams overall with unsettled Quarterback situations, they are going to let, arguably, the best and definitely the winningest Quarterback in the draft go to the second round? Yeah right!

Apr 6, 2017, 11:10 AM

I've been thinking about all of the "opinions" that seem to be so widely commented on when it come to mock drafts and the so called "experts" .

I think the best way to look at what we as fans call stupidity or ignorance from all of these folks running and spitting out their opinions is this.

If what they think is so valuable, then they would be working for an NFL team.. PERIOD!
BUT THEY DON'T AND NEVER WILL.
Even the few that did work for NFL teams at one point in their careers ,totally missed on some of the greatest of all time QB's to ever play.

I think that none of it really matters when it comes to what DW will do , on and off the field, when he reaches the NFL. He's a winner and a great person on and off the field and that comes from his humble upbringing and his time at Clemson under Dabo. I remember Dabo once asked his players if they knew the difference between "potential and performance"

DW hads been performing all his life and setting an example for all that have the potential to be legendary! That's a leader and that is what NFL GMs are looking for.

Just my two cents.
#ALLIN
#WE2DEEP
Go TIGERS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2017, 11:53 AM

While I agree that if they were that goodbye what they do, they would be with a team, thst would also be a mistake. Heck, if I was Mel Kiper or Tod Mcnugget I wouldn't. Heck, the
Draft "Guru" is like the NFL's version of the weatherman. Only jobs I know you can be wrong 60% of the time amd still have a job.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will have a great career wherever he goes.

Apr 6, 2017, 12:48 PM

That said, he will go in the 1st round.

My dog Odie gonna drop something on nfl.com

Apr 6, 2017, 1:38 PM

and it doesn't remotely look like a football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOLOLOL 1st QB's as #25 and #27? Yea we have a pro here

Apr 6, 2017, 9:43 PM

Patrick really? Watch his tape. TERRIBLE defenses and TERRIBLE footwork.

### why post this cootish garbage***

Apr 6, 2017, 9:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic