Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK, here's the Deal!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

OK, here's the Deal!

May 13, 2017, 4:51 PM

I am following many, many hundreds of youse Clemson Fan Peoples and enjoy doing that..

And I may give TU's way too many times or easily merit-wise since I feel a closeness to you, or maybe for your writing style, or your football knowledge, or subject matter, or your humor (about my perceived Rum drinking or Nickname), or welcomed informative topics, or mentioning illnesses & deaths, or alerts to coaching or recruit doings..

But I would like some of you to realize that it's respectful & readily easy to TU a poster's post IF you would like to.. since it doesn't take but a second, doesn't cost you a cent, may make that poster's crappie day special or make him/her feel like posting again in the future on a unique topic or feeling or concern which may be beneficial to the Board.

Saying, we all like attention & kudos for our efforts (that's called a Thumbs uP)..and I have noticed way too many on here don't give credit where credit may be due.

TU's are better than TD's (at least on this field of dreams) so please Gut eR Done & Share Some Posting Fun TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fair enough.***

May 13, 2017, 4:52 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, here's the Deal!

May 13, 2017, 5:23 PM

Bill, you are a scholar and a gent kind sir! And I'll add, don't necessarily judge a member by their pulse here. Many of us earned it long ago and have since shaped up our ways. (Cough cough)

May 14, 2017, 8:42 AM

Good post Bill!

May 13, 2017, 5:27 PM

I'll try it again. Scholar and gent bill. Have always enjoyed your enthusiasm and kindness here.

^^^^ Funny "smed"

May 13, 2017, 5:54 PM

And please know I TU'ed you on 1st mis-spoken post..but can only give 1 TU per post.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said Bill

May 14, 2017, 8:59 AM

I couldn't agree with you more. I hand out many TU & save the TD for coots & coot trolls. It does amaze me sometimes how little some on here TU.

Ultimately me thinks you're just trying to get in the ROH asap - hence the reason for your post ??

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Sounds good to

May 14, 2017, 9:08 AM
Clemson.jpg(90.9 K)

ME !!!!!

Good God Bill You Have Cast 54,000 Votes 99% TU...Your TU

May 14, 2017, 10:50 AM

Button must be broken

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"TDs are more fun than TUs"

May 14, 2017, 11:05 AM

Signed, NAT

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the button on the right, correct.

May 14, 2017, 11:06 AM

Axin four a freund.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic