Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Facts- The true cause of Dabo's 1-5 record against USC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Facts- The true cause of Dabo's 1-5 record against USC

Dec 1, 2013, 11:40 AM

Fact- the Gamecocks and OBC have had a very good team the past few years- better than ANY time in their history by far. NO former Clemson coach's teams would have fared well. If we are fortunate enough to keep Dabo and he continues in the same direction, our program will be BADASSS- PERIOD! With the exception of FSU (who is already Bad ###), we are dominating the ACC- and doing fine against the (not-so) mighty SEC.

Fact- Slurrier is still a good (great?) coach and is a thorn in our sides.

Fact- Dabo has beaten EVERY team the past two years we were favored to beat... and upset LSU, which is a stark contrast to "clemsoning" in the past.

Fact- Dabo is a role model that we can be proud of.

Fact- The more support out staff has from its fans, the faster we will rise to the top. Dabo will get there IF we wake up and realize what we have!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Facts- The true cause of Dabo's 1-5 record against USC

Dec 1, 2013, 11:53 AM

Also, USC spends $67,0000.00 more per athlete per year and USC has over 60 percent special admits,USC is on probation for giving additional benefits

Dec 1, 2013, 11:57 AM

Putting "fact" in front of your ranting and raving doesn't actually make it a fact. How do you know how other CU coaches would have fared against the current chicken teams? That's an unproveable, chicken #### defense of your beloved cheerleader coach-FACT. Furthermore, IF these are the best chicken teams ever, I thought Dumbo elevated our program as well? You're trying to have it both ways pumper-FACT

Dec 1, 2013, 12:09 PM

Ranting and Raving? That's hilarious. Have the Gamecocks EVER fielded a stronger team for 5 years consecutively? Not in my lifetime- and I'm old. Accept it- it's a FACT whether you like it or not.

So we've improved but simultaneously fallen behind

Dec 1, 2013, 2:20 PM

the two teams we have to beat to accomplish our goals.

Yay.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2013, 11:58 AM

Clemson was favored against SC last year

Dec 1, 2013, 12:02 PM

Fact: He's a cheerleader coach, who the kids love. I can live with him so long as he has two good x and o type coordinators. Jury is still out on brent, IMO.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:01 PM

I do not recommend getting rid of Dabo for all the reasons pointed out. however, Morris and Venables are in way over theirs respective heads. They are clueless and worse yet most of our fans can't even see it! It's so, so obvious.

Fact. Brent V. Had us in position to win that game***

Dec 1, 2013, 12:04 PM

Exactly, BV is building from the ground up, experience will

Dec 1, 2013, 12:11 PM

show next season on the D side.

As for Morris, meh, is power back crutch ends next year. I laugh at those awards off our schedule/recruiting. Reminds me of Spence, but Spence never got all those TEs.

Get it Chad?

Your quest for the perfect storm has about run its course, and I for one see you as nothing close to special.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his power back...

Dec 1, 2013, 12:12 PM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2013, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Facts- The true cause of Dabo's 1-5 record against USC ]

Get rid of Chad Morris- The OC that received the FBS FSCA Assistant of the Year award four days ago? I guess those stupid coaches in the American Football Coaches Association are all wrong. Hmmm...

Fact- Dabo lacks coaching maturity.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:14 PM

Fact- I'm behind him 110%.

Fact- I can't take much more loosing to USuCk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2013, 1:03 PM

We beat 2top 10 SEC teams back to back (LSU-UGA) and I'm not sure many SEC teams have accomplished that. Can't say that about our recent past, so yes, we are headed in the right direction. Drink some jack Daniels with eggnog and be objective

Dec 1, 2013, 2:22 PM

"We beat 2top 10 SEC teams back to back (LSU-UGA) and I'm not sure many SEC teams have accomplished that. Can't say that about our recent past, so yes, we are headed in the right direction. Drink some jack Daniels with eggnog and be objective"

USC beat 2 top 10 teams Missouri #5 and Clemson #6

Dec 1, 2013, 2:11 PM

We just need a run game. Morris even said that. If Tajh was able to run a little bit the game would have been better. I mean look at Scar, they couldn't run with their backs but Shaw was killing us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA! Hot Rod went for 7.9 per carry last night.

Dec 1, 2013, 2:23 PM

Lack of a running game was on Chad for not giving him the ball more.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone knows he isn't going anywhere...

Dec 1, 2013, 2:19 PM

so only a #### could come on here the day after the game worried we might get rid of their golden goose.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic