Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

Aug 6, 2019, 8:38 AM

WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was interviewed by ESPN's Marty Smith recently about several topics including Trevor Lawrence's offseason growth, restocking the Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good stuff..

Aug 6, 2019, 9:51 AM

a casual, reflective & fun-loving young Head Coach saying it from the heart..DaBO.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fact:

Aug 6, 2019, 12:01 PM

“The best is yet to come.”

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney

Aug 6, 2019, 12:16 PM

I can’t tell if Marty Smith was trying to trip Dabo up or act like Dabo was trying to sound too deep with that “in what way?“ question in regards to the Italy trip being life changing. But GOT DANG if Dabo didn’t come right back with an amazing and beautiful answer! And then to connect it to the team. Wow he’s blessed with an ability to speak I tell you

Aug 6, 2019, 9:28 PM

I think it was simply a follow up rather than a trip up question. I like Marty Smith. He asks questions and then allows people to give good substantial responses. And Dabo loves to share his ideas. I thought it was a refreshing interview.

Aug 6, 2019, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN interview with Dabo Swinney ]

The analogy he made to the people being committed to building the Vatican even though they would not see the project completed in their lifetime to the seniors from the '08 or '09 Clemson teams was very inspiring and insightful. Dabo is an exceptional leader.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic