Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Facemasks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Facemasks

Apr 26, 2020, 12:08 PM

Anyone know of anyone making Clemson facemasks? The ones you see online are either Chinese or cost $15 to ship them from God knows where. I’d rarher pay for one from a good Clemson person who isn’t in freaking China.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Stay safe my Tiger friends.

“When you know Jesus Christ you may be concerned but you don’t have to be afraid.”
Dr Mike Hamlet

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Facemasks

Apr 26, 2020, 1:13 PM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/526214901595933/

If you cut and paste that link it will take you to Blakely Stroble's group. I think she's selling hers for $7.50. She's not a Tiger, but she is a local (lowcountry) girl and is a genuinely good person with two precious little boys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 2:56 PM

I didn't and have never had any Clemson Handkerchiefs bc, I love my Clemson ball caps, and that is what I use to cover my hairless head. When I was riding my Harley a lot more than I do now, Handkerchiefs were better head cover than a ball cap, and I can't begin to say how many Clemson ball caps I've had fly off my head cruising down I-26, I-77, or I-20 since about 1982, it's been an awful lot of them, and some that I've never seen anybody else with.

But I do have a ton of Harley Handkerchiefs, and my wife made a few Handkerchiefs mask out of some of my Harley Handkerchiefs. To be totally honest with whomever, I 100% believe that the Handkerchief mask works for me than those surgical mask bc they have more layers, and they cover the same or more area than the N95 mask IMO, but I've always been an each to their own, what works for you kind of man myself....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 3:01 PM

Got my wife and I one, from these ladies in Tennessee **

https://www.ebay.com/itm/hand-sewn-face-mask-100-Cotton-washable-Clemson-orange-and-purple/362979741586?hash=item5483474f92:g:mw4AAOSwhLleoeR5

and then there is the BYOG's mask**

http://www.byoggear.com/product-category/accesorries/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 4:25 PM

friend sent me an email showing people with all sorts of weird masks. The one I liked best was a man wearing a coffee iilter. On the filter he had written "Coughy Filter".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic