Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So other than Hunter being a POS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 444

So other than Hunter being a POS

Oct 21, 2020, 10:57 AM

what has been proven so far with the laptop stuff?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

OrangeMuira's obsession with it.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:03 AM

After that, I'm all out of ideas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That it's not a Russian Hoax like Schitty implied***

Oct 21, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

That's been proven?***

Oct 21, 2020, 11:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to the DNI and the DOJ.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:22 AM

But since the MSM won't report that then maybe your right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was Ratcliffe not the DNI

Oct 21, 2020, 11:47 AM

just Ratcliffe although he is the head of the DNI as his kickback for protecting Trump during impeachment.

Perhaps you would like to try to re-spin that.

Oct 21, 2020, 12:40 PM

You said it "he is the head of the DNI"

that this country is polarized beyond repair

Oct 21, 2020, 11:18 AM

there is no "fact" or "truth" anymore. there's simply agendas propagated to us rowers and pleebs by extremely biased media conglomerates in order to flame divisive rhetoric.

regardless of the content on the laptop and prior to this story, Hunter's business dealings with China were pretty apparent during his father's tenure, and it doesn't take an FB Coach to figure out why. that's just a non-biased, objective, matter of fact opinion due to the coincidental timing of this scrub's rise to a prominent investor.

Typical crooked ### government ######## that is exactly the "normal" that many yearn to get back to.

nothing to see here man. Fed gone keep printing, politicans gone keep stealing, we gone keep arguing over pointless #### and beating our chests b/c murica

one take away that is some what scary is the censorship methodologies deployed by the social media guys and the MSM. kind of baffling that they suppress this story yet run with the slightest bit of "evidence" (aka - regurgitated media ########) when it has anything to do with anyone not on their team.

Re: So other than Hunter being a POS

Oct 21, 2020, 12:08 PM

Dear uninformed and delusional:

1) Emails on laptop match perfectly the emails on Hunter's partner's (Devin Archer) laptop.

2) Hunter's signature is on the contract.

3) How about 'The Big Guy'?

4) The Bidens and the campaign have NOT denied any of the accusations, zero!

5) The MAC shop owner is NOT a Russian agent.

6) Hunter's phone number on the contract.

7) The FBI took the laptop from the shop owner.

Now, here's toughie for ya: Toughie #1: what does this tell you? Pretend that you're in a law school moot court, just for fun.

Hint: silence = what?

Toughie #2: IF you were accused of what the Biden's are being accused of, how would you respond?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Facebook and Twitter are liberal propaganda agencies.***

Oct 21, 2020, 12:38 PM

Oct 22, 2020, 12:10 PM

The Big Guy (and sleazy HUnter) just got Bobulinkskied!

Joe, in charge of only two countries, China and Ukraine, while he was VP, was on Hunter's PAYROLL, after Joementia set Hunter up with unsavory sleazeballs (with deep pockets) from those countries. Uncle Jim was on the payroll, too.

Bobulinski said Hunter always referred to Joe as 'his Chairman" or 'The Big Guy'!

And now we know that Hunter is under investigation for connections with other slimeballs known to be money laundering.

So, now we can easily speculate on why those 'payroll' distributions didn't show up on the three Biden's tax returns! They were laundered and probably sitting in a bank in the Cayman Islands!

Knowing how 'not so smart' Joe is, it's no wonder that he put his deadbeat son in charge of shaking down the Chinese and Ukraines and destroying the Biden Family!!

Joe, you're cooked. Start the bus, the party is over.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like at the most, the Bidens have done many

Oct 22, 2020, 12:16 PM

of the same things that the Trumps have done. Although not to the same levels.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 12:24 PM

JOE BIDEN aided & abetted his POS son to DEFRAUD the USA.

NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#amidoinitrite

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2020, 12:25 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 444
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic