Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Mods - tip/request for you......re: ticket sales
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,623

Deer Mods - tip/request for you......re: ticket sales

Sep 5, 2017, 10:26 AM

it appears that the folks posting on Tickets Wanted board think that face value for the Auburn game is $40, not the actual $110, thus all the snide and snotty posts. (Side note pro tip: NOBODY is gonna offer you tickets if you lay overt accusatory tones out IN YOUR AD).

Some say that they would pay no more than $100 for a ticket. Good luck with that.

Would be a good feature to put the face value of a game ticket in large, legible font at the top of the page. These tickets very wildly game to game; it's hard for even us season ticket holders to know what their value is sometimes (prices are in tiny, tiny print on the ticket).

here are the FACE VALUE ticket prices (not including the thousands of dollars in IPTAY dues that allow you to purchase them):
Kent State (National Championship Celebration) = $40.00
Auburn (Solid Orange Day) = $110.00
@Louisville = $63.00
Boston College (Family Weekend, Hall Of Fame Day) = $60.00
@Virginia Tech = $110.00
Wake Forest (Homecoming) = $60.00
Georgia Tech (Football Reunion Day) = $60.00
Florida State (IPTAY Day) = $100.00
The Citadel (Military Appreciation Day, Senior Day, Purple Out) = $40.00
@South Carolina = $125.00

-------------------

WANTED : It's pretty sad to see tickets available at ridiculous prices. I have season tickets and need an additional 2-4 for college kids. But to stick it to someone that's a fellow fan. Pretty disgusting. I thought that you guys had class. Evidently many do not. Hope you have to eat them or can't get rid of them since you try and stick it to people.

WANTED : I am looking for a single ticket. Will pay up to $150 for lower, maybe $100 for a single upper. Dependent on location. TMail me with offers. Can meet in the upstate to pickup.

WANTED : I would like two tickets for the Auburn game, but I will not pay more than face value! The prices I see are absolutely ridiculous. Thanks so much! A single mom can't afford some of these prices.

WANTED : Want 1 ticket for the Auburn game. Lower deck max price is $150, upper deck max price is $100. I won't pay your IPTAY dues, but I'll cheer for the Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

spesking of..

Sep 5, 2017, 10:31 AM

classof1994® is looking for two tix to AU game. She's willing to pay up to $500 per ticket.

Shoot her a tmale if you have some.

I only need one ticket. Smart###***

Sep 5, 2017, 12:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Deer Mods - tip/request for you......re: ticket sales

Sep 5, 2017, 10:32 AM

vary*

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It sounds like those folks have read "The Art of the Deal".***

Sep 5, 2017, 10:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2017, 11:02 AM

I agree with you post re ticket prices. Seems to me that a fellow tiger fan can be more reasonable in dealing with another tiger fan. Just my opinion.

Sep 5, 2017, 11:15 AM

My opinion of this is exactly the same as the people who complain about ticket prices being too high. If prices are too high, don't buy them, or go buy them somewhere else if you can find them cheaper. What people are willing to pay, and supply and demand are what controls prices.

For these people posting on the wanted board, if they aren't willing to pay market value or even what you think your tickets are worth, ignore them and go sell them to someone who is willing to pay what they are worth.

It doesn't bother me at all if people think I charge too much for my tickets that I can't use, but I guess that's just me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Face value is the set price when issuing tickets, not it's worth.

Sep 5, 2017, 12:36 PM

If a rainstorm comes through Saturday the price will drop way below face. If it stays like it's calling for price will be above. Stop getting so butthurt....

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

I'm chuckling at the deluded, that's all; far from butthurt.

Sep 5, 2017, 12:55 PM

just trying to be helpful, that's all. I neither want tickets or have any for sale. When I do have extras, I share them with friends, usually in exchange for a coke and a hot dog in the stadium, or something of token value.

Sep 5, 2017, 12:56 PM

LOL I PAID $800 FOR 4 LOUISVILLE TICKETS...SOMEONE COME SHOOT ME PLEASE! BUT IT WILL BE MY FIRST AND PROBABLY LAST TIME VERY GOING THERE.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,623
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic