Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Face it folks..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Face it folks..

Nov 5, 2019, 2:19 PM

it is us against the world. They will continue trying to bring us down and we will prevail each time. Quit letting the chatter get under your skin and let the play speak for itself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Face it folks..

Nov 5, 2019, 2:37 PM

I posted this same theme weeks ago but my post was not taken to seriously. I am with you they can’t bring us down on the field so they will use other means. The media, our conference, or anything negative they can even if they have to make it up! Bama players could commit some really bad things but their Bama so it’s sweeper under the rug. Urban Meyer is a low life who only cares about winning. But his transgressions are also covered up by the media.

Because Dabo is a Christian and he does not back away from his faith and he has a unique winning culture at CLEMSON the media, other coaches and other fans will do what they can to bring the Elite CLEMSON Tigers down.

Tigers lister to tigerpride28. He is right! The media , coaches etc outside of the Clemson Family are trying to divide and conquer to bring down what a great man like Dabo has built. Jeff Scott would be making a huge mistake to take on the FSU job. I hope he is not seriously considering the job. IMO it could be a HCing career killer for him to go to FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2019, 2:48 PM

You could not have said it any better (minus the grammatical errors). I'm sure one of the folks not taking your post seriously was FranceneMarion.

Oops, I meant Francis.

Message was edited by: tigerpride28®

I think every fan base feels the same way about their team.***

Nov 5, 2019, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

its team***

Nov 5, 2019, 2:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

its'

Nov 5, 2019, 2:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: its'

Nov 5, 2019, 3:46 PM

Wrong

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2019, 2:49 PM

I always have?

<<<<<<<<

Nov 5, 2019, 3:30 PM

J U S T W I N !!!

I'm faced with it .

Nov 5, 2019, 4:57 PM

Simple instructions make my life easier .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic