Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU's band is annoyingly impressive
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,681

FSU's band is annoyingly impressive

Oct 7, 2019, 11:23 AM

They're big and they're loud. When FSU would bring those elite teams to Clemson in the 90s & they'd crank up that War Chant, it was intimidating.

I also remember them making a big deal about bringing that Spirit Drum up in 2013- apparently the first time it traveled to an away game. I never saw it, but i'm sure it was annoying. They were going to set it up in one of our parking lots and beat it non stop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

A natural concert shell...

Oct 7, 2019, 11:27 AM

is the location for away bands in Death Valley because of the west zone overhang. That's what's annoying. Our band has to have microphones to sound comparable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a reason Clemson refuses to switch locations

Oct 7, 2019, 11:42 AM

of our bands. Put Clemson band in West zone, put visitor in East zone. What's the problem?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put them in the upper deck like UNCheat

Oct 7, 2019, 11:49 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their halftime performance will pale in comparison to

Oct 7, 2019, 11:50 AM

this year's aTm band's halftime performance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Referring to Seminoles as

Oct 7, 2019, 11:52 AM

"pale" is rassist.

Sorry, but had to RA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Fair enough ... my DNA results showed I had

Oct 7, 2019, 11:56 AM

no Native American blood in me ... although I have been told all of my life that my great-great-great grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^speeking of annoying members

Oct 7, 2019, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Referring to Seminoles as ]

of a band

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: FSU's band is annoyingly impressive

Oct 7, 2019, 12:08 PM

Seems like we've had "band-envy" forever at Clemson.

We never seem to be that loud, even though I thought we added members since my time as a student in the 90's.

I remember FSU's band playing the War-Chant 398 about times per game, and they were definitely loud.

They were annoying, but not exactly intimidating.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU's band is annoyingly impressive

Oct 7, 2019, 2:41 PM

They had that drum set up at Y-Beach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

AGREED - can't stand it***

Oct 7, 2019, 4:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,681
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic