Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU in Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 865

FSU in Death Valley

Oct 12, 2019, 2:29 PM

I remember being in Death Valley back in 2013 when FSU came in & spanked us 51-14. I remember sitting behind the FSU bench and after every score Jameis Winston would come over & talk junk. At one point, even some of their coaches/grad. assistants were talking junk.

I know that this is a different team with a different coaching staff, but I want nothing more than for our boys to curb stomp the Criminoles today and leave no doubt who the better team is!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same can be said about Miami thugs

Oct 12, 2019, 3:00 PM

Agreed on your take of the criminals. Same can be said about Miami thugs. I know we’ve beaten them to a pulp in the last few games. I believe it was 2010 when Shannon was their head coach and our guys were average at best. Miami beat the Tigers in the Valley. A lot of the players turned around and gave the fans the throat slash and held their crotches. Also flashed us the middle finger. Those actions are burned in my mind. That’s why when the Tigers have curb stomped them, I enjoyed every minute of it. Same is true about this bunch from ‘hassee. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic