Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fans really think they are going to walk into our house and blow us out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

FSU fans really think they are going to walk into our house and blow us out

Oct 8, 2013, 10:46 PM

And it I really starting to tick me off. Can't wait for that game already. Hope their hype goes to their heads while we dismantle another team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU fans really think they are going to walk into our house and blow us out

Oct 8, 2013, 10:47 PM

as they have the past few visits. very slow to learn just like their players and Jimbo

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't we go through this with Georgia fans?

Oct 8, 2013, 10:55 PM

You have your knuckleheads that think it will be a cakewalk because the QB is Jesus. Level headed fans that get it will be a tough game. Doomers that doubt very seriously they will beat us. Same old #####.

I hear stupid things like

Oct 8, 2013, 10:55 PM

One question. Can Clemson out score FSU's offense?

I think some of the fans still think this is the same

Oct 8, 2013, 11:00 PM

Clemson D from last year or the year before, and they fail to realize we will be the best defense they have faced thus far. Statistically, Maryland is slightly better, and we saw what they did to them, but Maryland had played no one up to that point, so I disregard them. Either way, I don't think they are quite going to have their way like they believe. I'm sure they will have their moments. My concern and hope is that we put the clamps down on the running game.

We have to do well in the trenches.

Oct 8, 2013, 11:02 PM

If we get the offense running smoothly I believe the defense can do enough to win the game.

And they are thinking the very same thing........very

Oct 8, 2013, 11:04 PM

similar teams. Similar stats. Similar overall rankings. I would hope the home crowd and Tajh's experience can propel us to victory. What I don't want to see is Wilder and the RB's getting established and chewing clock.

Re: We have to do well in the trenches.

Oct 9, 2013, 12:45 AM [ in reply to We have to do well in the trenches. ]

I firmly believe we have the BETTER defense and offense in our house. Also in a night game, DV can be the loudest venue in all of college FB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Winston gets smoked in first big road game"***

Oct 8, 2013, 11:06 PM

^^^this is what i am thinking,too.^^^

Oct 9, 2013, 2:17 AM

he hasn't seen an environment (or anything close) that is as hostile (noise and intensity-wise) as what he will on 10/19/13.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is what I'm expecting

Oct 9, 2013, 4:37 AM [ in reply to "Winston gets smoked in first big road game"*** ]

Our D will have their ears pinned back almost the entire first half and will trust our corners and safeties to make plays when and if Pall Mall gets a ball off.

After he gets hit enough and has a couple of INTs, he will either be out of sync or out of the game.

You can rest assured, FSU has not experienced a D with this combo of speed and power this year and it will be a shock to their system.

It will be the UGA game without Gurley and a more cohesive D unit thanks to experience over last few weeks.

Just my prediction.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got it....smoked....Winston***

Oct 9, 2013, 7:45 AM [ in reply to "Winston gets smoked in first big road game"*** ]

I expect it to be similar to the UGA game

Oct 8, 2013, 11:48 PM

Two very talented and athletic teams with speed and power everywhere. The game outcome will be in doubt until the final whistle. And in the end the Tigers will win and I will be an exhausted emotional mess.

And yes UGA scored with a few seconds left to make the score close. I know this. I also have the game on DVR and in the end it was two equally matched teams. The teams beat the crap out of each other like they will a week from Sat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2013, 1:31 AM

Most reasonable ones think that its going to be a really close game or at least I do. But I have seen delousional fans from both side that think it will be a blow out one way or the other. Take case of BC and see yall on the 19th as a top 6 match up

Oct 9, 2013, 6:37 AM

I can't see any way that Gameday does not choose to come to this game.

Oct 9, 2013, 6:41 AM

FSU is in for a rude awakening when they come into the Valley. They are lying high right now, feasting on crappy teams with mediocre defenses. We're going to shut their "jesus" down and Tajh and co. are going to ring up the scoreboard like a pinball machine. It's going to happen...

Game is in Death Valley, they don't have #4 this go around,

Oct 9, 2013, 6:21 AM

KO are not a glaring weakness for us this year, year 2 under BV, and Harbison is not our secondary coach any long.

Nough said, bring out the freshman meat!

Re: Game is in Death Valley, they don't have #4 this go around,

Oct 9, 2013, 6:35 AM

any longer

Stay focused!!!

Oct 9, 2013, 6:38 AM

All this talk about FSU is making me nervous..... We still have BC this Saturday. One game at a time please.

We better think about BC first......***

Oct 9, 2013, 7:35 AM

Re: We better think about BC first......***

Oct 9, 2013, 7:41 AM

That's for the team, bank. We, as fans, can look ahead and dream and nothing we do will affect our players being focused. Personally, all I can think abt is pounding the Noles on national tv after watching Gameday and all the surrounding hype. These are heady days, my friends! Enjoy it!

The biggest thing to remember is that their defense was...

Oct 9, 2013, 7:40 AM

better last year.

They have a new scheme, new coordinator, new line coach. An inexperienced front. The strength of their defense was their secondary, but their starting SS had neck surgery yesterday and they will be starting a true freshman in his place against us.

Then you have a 5th yr senior QB vs. a RF QB and the freshman has to play at night game at Death Valley.

All the cards fall in our favor, despite the fact that their fans, my friends and most of the national "pundits" seem to think we will lose.

Most of the pundits thought we'd lose to Georgia too....

Oct 9, 2013, 7:56 AM

but how'd that work out for them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

What powerful dumbA!: haven't won here since 2001!***

Oct 9, 2013, 7:42 AM

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

FSU is 0 - 5 in its last five trips to Death Valley...

Oct 9, 2013, 7:54 AM

Playing with a true freshman QB, in front of a nationally televised primetime audience, in an extremely hostile environment the likes of which he has NEVER encountered before with HUGH post-season implications riding on the outcome.

I like Clemson's chances.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Great. I hope they think they're playing Savannah State.***

Oct 9, 2013, 8:17 AM

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic