Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fan on Rivals main board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,208

FSU fan on Rivals main board

Apr 24, 2014, 8:25 PM

just said this about coots

'I cant imagine how crappy it must feel to be a uscjr fan...hanging out on the mb talking all kinds of trash...but in the deep recesses of your mind you know that your program is really just $hit.

That place is hilarious. So easy to make fun of the coots. And every single coot has a photo of Clemson in their signature. Why do we have such pathetic rivals?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: FSU fan on Rivals main board

Apr 24, 2014, 8:47 PM

It's a beautiful thing when fans of other major programs can all come together to pick on another subpar program. Its even better when said program is USuCk. Glad to know hatred for them exists everywhere

I've been away from the MB for a few years...

Apr 24, 2014, 9:15 PM

but the fsu fans always went after the SC guys pretty hard.

There are a handful of carolina fans on there that are pretty cool guys (if they're still on there).

Tennessee hates the coots as much as we do.

Apr 24, 2014, 9:37 PM

Actually alot of people hate the coots because they really do talk alot of trash.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Tennessee hates the coots as much as we do.

Apr 25, 2014, 12:31 AM

Trash actually talks trash. What else would trash talk!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2014, 11:00 PM

This last sentence asks the question of all time. Why lower ourselves year after year to grant dignify to such a low class institution? Their is nothing to be gained by it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2014, 11:02 PM

"dignity". Spelling is off a little at this hour.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Typos and other goofs ...

Apr 25, 2014, 1:04 AM

You have an "®" ... just edit your typo. No need to explain it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2014, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: FSU fan on Rivals main board ]

I couldn't agree more. We have some good Rivals within our conference that will more than keep us competing at the highest level. There is absolutely no doubt in my mine that we will take back over our dominance over the coots and hold it again as well as we have in the past. But to be honest, we don't need the coots in our schedule for anything. And we surely don't need to put our families in or around that environment at billy brice every other year. That fan base doesn't know how to lose with pride, or how to win and be happy about it. They lose with hatred and anger, and they win with that same hatred and anger. We call it a rivalry, and they call it a war of hatred. I personally would be very OK if we never played in billy brice again, and if they never step foot back into Death Valley again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,208
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic