Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU QB Francois' gf posted a/v of alleged domestic violence on Instagram
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FSU QB Francois' gf posted a/v of alleged domestic violence on Instagram

Feb 3, 2019, 6:28 AM

NSFW - language

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/amkbv4/fsu_qb_deondre_francoiss_partner_post_audiovideo/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU QB Francois' gf posted a/v of alleged domestic violence on Instagram

Feb 3, 2019, 7:31 AM

I look forward to hearing the other side of that issue.

The audio itself isn't damning. What I find a little suspicious is that she had the wherewithal to secretly record the incident, but not to leave the situation. It's like being on the train tracks with a train coming and your first thought is "I should record this!" How about stepping off the tracks? I think a normal person would get away first. Or if you're making some grand sacrifice to out a domestic abuser, then you'd lay a better trap with clearly visible video.

This was the equivalent of a Bigfoot video. Is that what I think it is??? Definitely Maybe But Probably Not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to ignore the part where you blamed the victim

Feb 3, 2019, 7:36 AM

and just mention that you can clearly hear him hitting her, both of them talking about him hitting her, and him threatening to beat her asss some more.

It doesn't matter why she hadn't left him yet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm going to ignore the part where you blamed the victim

Feb 3, 2019, 8:28 AM

You don't know who the victim is yet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel confident the victim isn't the one saying things like

Feb 3, 2019, 8:50 AM

"I don't give a ****" when she repeatedly asks him to stop hitting her in the face

and

"I'm gonna hit you in your ****** face every time"

and

"Throw it again so I can beat yo ***"

Re: I feel confident the victim isn't the one saying things like

Feb 3, 2019, 10:15 AM

Don’t blame the victim for not leaving. It’s very easy for us looking out the outside to say, why doesn’t She just leave him? It’s more complicated than that for victims of abuse. Often they’re too scared to leave because many abusers will threaten to kill them or their families if they leave. We all know a piece of paper isn’t going to stop someone who wants to hurt someone. The fact that she recorded the video and posted it is a huge step for abused.

Re: I feel confident the victim isn't the one saying things like

Feb 3, 2019, 10:20 AM

Maybe he set this whole thing up so that the country would know that he's not the one always taking the beating.

You let me know when charges are filed.

Feb 3, 2019, 3:05 PM [ in reply to I'm going to ignore the part where you blamed the victim ]

Because there's a really big difference between your knee jerk reaction to a video where somebody is talking (but you can't see anyone) and there is some sounds (but you don't know what's making it). You filled in a lot of blanks in your head.

Luckily, the law doesn't work that way and SJWs can't just jump to conclusions and start throwing people in jail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if charges will be filed but he's already off the team

Feb 3, 2019, 3:25 PM

FSU and Taggart obviously had no trouble figuring out it was DF in the video. Francois hasn't denied it.

https://twitter.com/JimNagy_SB/status/1092124671976329216

Re: FSU QB Francois' gf posted a/v of alleged domestic violence on Instagram

Feb 3, 2019, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU QB Francois' gf posted a/v of alleged domestic violence on Instagram ]

If she does not record it it’s his word against hers.
This is a move by her to protect her in the future. She knows he will no longer harass her because the facts are now public.

What is it about FSU athletes abusing women?

Feb 3, 2019, 12:49 PM

Seems like that happens a lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic