Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU - Tech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,016

FSU - Tech

Sep 14, 2020, 12:41 PM

I watched some of the replay of this game...I don't know, it seemed like I was watching an old division 1-AA playoff game...no smash mouth ball, lots of movement, finesse type play. FSU still needs a OL. One thing that did stand out was it seemed that FSU kept getting a receiver open, but GT would close the gap quickly...Was much more impressed with GT than FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU - Tech

Sep 14, 2020, 12:50 PM

Is it my imagination, or does FSPU seem like a much smaller team, relative to the past units? They used to overwhelm teams with their physiacal size and speed. No longer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 1:24 PM

Blackman just drags down the average THAT much.

They are not getting the absurd athletes they once had. We now have QBs larger than their DEs.

Sep 14, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU - Tech ]

That is what I meant by the lower division teams...no bulk, finesse because of no bulk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 3:15 PM

To some degree, I thought Collins was out-coaching Norvell. It wasn't just that GT matched FSU talent wise, but GT was constantly in a better position to make plays. That shows when a team is better coached.

Heck, if FSU was the team to drop 10 points down, have two blocked FG/turnovers - they would have folded. Collins kept his kids focused when things were bad.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,016
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic