Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FORMER CLINTON HIGH SCHOOL GREAT AND TIGER RB PASSED TODAY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,684

FORMER CLINTON HIGH SCHOOL GREAT AND TIGER RB PASSED TODAY

Apr 13, 2016, 3:54 PM

HAROLD GOGGINS RUNNING BACK IN THE LATE 70S PASSED AWAY. HAROLD WAS THE ONLY BRIGHT SPOT IN THE 1975 LOSS TO THE GAMECOCKS .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Condolences to Harold's family and friends***

Apr 13, 2016, 4:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COG could run like a bull & fun to watch.

Apr 13, 2016, 5:07 PM

R.I.P. TiGER & thanks for the memories.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COG could run like a bull & fun to watch.

Apr 13, 2016, 5:32 PM

I remember him as well. Believe he had the long touchdown run against the coots in the 1977 game that put us up 24-0 at the time. They came back only for Fuller to Butler stole their hearts!! Still one of my favorite Clemson games I have attended. Had a Botany class with Harold also. Very nice guy. Don't think he liked class that much though. Didn't see him any more after about the third or fourth week. Of course, Botany was not an easy course! Thanks for reminding me of some great memories. Thoughts and prayers to Harold's family.

Remember him well; he was a good one. May he RIP.***

Apr 13, 2016, 5:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Loved that guy. He was always in the bars downtown.***

Apr 13, 2016, 5:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Loved that guy. He was always in the bars downtown.***

Apr 13, 2016, 7:20 PM

Harold was a great high school back he ran for over 2000 yards his senior year and around 283 in the state championship. I caught up with him a few years back and gave him programs and media guides from his time there. Harold mostly talked about coach Howard and Danny he loved them both.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,684
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic