Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FIRE THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,680

FIRE THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT

Aug 19, 2013, 11:47 AM

How dare they not be ready to fully satisfy 20,000 fans at fan day!

Don't they know how much money we all give to IPTAY?

I want my reparations!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The thing that I find most funny is....

Aug 19, 2013, 11:53 AM

the people who decided to show-up exactly when Fan Appreciation Day was schedule to begin yet complain about the long lines and then blame the CUAD that they weren't able to get in.

Remember; poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on the part of someone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Telling people to get there earlier is not a solution***

Aug 19, 2013, 12:17 PM

I didn't suggest that it was....

Aug 19, 2013, 12:55 PM

but if people really expected to just show-up at the time the event was scheduled to start and then be able to just waltz right up to the front of the lines were being completely unrealistic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The thing that I find most funny is....

Aug 19, 2013, 12:59 PM [ in reply to The thing that I find most funny is.... ]

Yeah, lets make everybody come at 10AM next time. That will solve the problem.

You waited in line for 4 hours and got some signatures. Yeah, you won alright!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was too busy waiting in another line....

Aug 19, 2013, 1:08 PM

The line for the elevator to move my daughter in to her dorm room in Norris Hall.

Maybe next time you might consider a "happy medium" between 10:00 and 2:00; say noon perhaps.

An alternative would be to show-up for Kid Day in April when it's much less crowded and you get to see the spring game and possibly a baseball game as well.

Just sayin'

Re: FIRE THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT - *BOTCHED*

Aug 19, 2013, 12:46 PM

Look folks, I wasn't even there.... but mkting 101 teaches that you don't PO your clients.

Winning will cover this up nicely this time, but nevertheless it is a lesson to learn from for next year. Assuming folks come back next year, there better be a lot more lines and a lot more marquee guys available. Common sense 101 says your two or three top dudes can't sign 20,000 times so you gotta be creative... trumpet some other names... do some giveaways... silent auction... but whatever you do, don't send folks home empty handed... otherwise don't have the event.

Growing pains...***

Aug 19, 2013, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

common sense 101 hasn't been taught in years, the way i

Aug 19, 2013, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: FIRE THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT - *BOTCHED* ]

understand it, the liberal arts folks started this trend and have perfected it to such an art form that only the fine art schools and the ivy league are now offering it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100%!

Aug 19, 2013, 12:57 PM

I got there as the gates openned. Stood in for hours with my 4 year old. NO place to use the restroom... No poster... No drink...

Besides that, I had a great time. NOT!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FIRE DINNICH...I WANTED NO MAYOOOOO!***

Aug 19, 2013, 1:04 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,680
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic