Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF kicked me out for just stating the obvious....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

FGF kicked me out for just stating the obvious....

Sep 20, 2017, 7:29 PM

I said:

"If you want a successful program, you might consider doing something really crazy and unheard of... like promoting a coordinator to HC."

Guess they didn't find that funny.

FGF 'em!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: FGF kicked me out for just stating the obvious....

Sep 20, 2017, 7:31 PM

Well, coots have never been ones to accept the obvious, then again, who the heck do they have to promote? Besides, they already tested that water with Elliot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did you a favor.

Sep 20, 2017, 7:35 PM

Stop trolling the other websites. It make us look cheap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if i thought a sports forum was that important....

Sep 20, 2017, 7:50 PM

"makes us look cheap." Really. You know what's more cheap and pathetic than having fun on your rival's board? Averaging 19.68 posts per day since 2009 on ANY board. Try getting a life before asking us to adhere to yours... and I'll let you know when my life gets so bad that I need to accept your advice.

geez

I'm retired.

Sep 20, 2017, 8:40 PM

I have been for 15 years. Please allow me to share a story with you.

A young warrior once entered a great battle. He was ordered to the front lines by his superiors but refused to go. When the commander heard of this he when to visit the young man. Upon arriving where the young one was sitting he asked for the solider's name.

They young solider stood attention and spoke. 'I am Alexander, sir,' he said. After not a slight bit of consideration his commander spoke softly to him. "Son, my name is Alexander too. They call me Alexander the Great. Now you either get yourself to the front and do what you were trained to do or change your name.'

Your words were harsh. I'm old, tough and didn't take offense but I think you should change your handle if you are going to disrespect the elderly. I gave you good advise. I hope it isn't wasted.

As far as my life. I'll post pictures of the classic MB I'm restoring in a couple months. I've been slow to finish the job because I've had 8 heart attacks, two open heart surgeries and lost a lot of heart function. That's why I retired.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom, roasted

Sep 20, 2017, 9:01 PM

Don't pay any attention to that guy. He is petty and immature

I shouldn't have gone after him so hard.

Sep 20, 2017, 11:00 PM

I probably will apologize.

Re: I'm retired.

Sep 20, 2017, 9:47 PM [ in reply to I'm retired. ]

WHats an MB? I'm intrigued...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've talked about this a bit in the junge.

Sep 20, 2017, 10:58 PM

I removed the engine and transmission from my white 1984 Mercedes 300SD and put that assembly in my black 1985 380SE. I like the black car and the diesel engine. I couldn't find a black w126 diesel sedan so I made one.

I also stripped the wiring harness from the SD and installed it in the SE body. Mercedes used two different wiring harnesses so the total wiring job was necessary.

I also removed the entire interior except for the headliner and refinished the vinyl and plastic. I'm recovering the leather seats with skins from Gahh.

I planned to finish the interior before football season started but ran into trouble, this car is complicated for a 30+ year old car.

Re: I've talked about this a bit in the junge.

Sep 21, 2017, 12:24 PM

Attempt working on a newer model if you want complicated

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: I'm retired.

Sep 21, 2017, 8:47 AM [ in reply to I'm retired. ]

I've learned a long time ago not believe anything any one on here says about themselves. So.. sorry. You'll have to do better than "I'll post a picture soon" to prove your claims.

You STILL can't help yourself, eh?

Sep 21, 2017, 9:02 AM

You could attempt to stop the bleeding..... but instead, you continue to make yourself look like a jackazz

So if I go outside right now and take pictures of my white..

Sep 21, 2017, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm retired. ]

300SD with Tennessee's only 'CLEMSON,' tag on the rear, the empty engine bay and half a wiring harness then go over to the Black 380 SE body and show you the om617 engine/transmission assembly sitting in the engine bay, completely wired with the wiring harness missing from the white car and the interior stripped from the black car then photos of the interior sitting all over my bedroom, kitchen and work table in the process of being painted...you'll believe I'm not lying?

Son, I was born a liar and a thief. I was born a pervert with a horrible natural animal instinct and a heart so black people thought I was created for the devil's hail. Then Jesus.

Since then I've fought my nature as is directed in Eph. 'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places.' paraphrased from memory.

They only high place in this world is man's heart where the throne of God's Holy Spirit sits. I'v fought the urge to lie and steal throughout the past ~45 years and I'm not about to let your accusations reside in your heart.

Hold on a minute, son. I'll be right back.

Buckle up!

Sep 21, 2017, 10:01 AM

Pig is worth a thousand words.

Would you like to see the photos of the rebuilding of the injectors, steering gear boxes or anything else in particular? If not, the next time I tell you a pis-ant can pull a boxcar will you just hook it up instead of calling me a liar?

Re: Buckle up!

Sep 21, 2017, 11:00 AM

Soooo are you keeping the turbo with the engine? just curious

RU4LOOKINGLIKEADUMBAZZ®***

Sep 21, 2017, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm retired. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lighten up Francis....

Sep 20, 2017, 8:59 PM [ in reply to if i thought a sports forum was that important.... ]

Good grief, you might be the biggest crybaby on this entire site.

If you are going to get that butthurt any time somebody says something that you disagree with, then I recommend not posting anymore

Re: if i thought a sports forum was that important....

Sep 21, 2017, 10:09 AM [ in reply to if i thought a sports forum was that important.... ]

19.68/day is pretty solid ...but check mine out !

#winning

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: if i thought a sports forum was that important....

Sep 21, 2017, 2:41 PM

He actually was incorrect, ole boy is at 20.34/day. #RU4doingmathcorrectly

Yeah , well ... no . Nope***

Sep 20, 2017, 8:22 PM [ in reply to They did you a favor. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah , well ... no . Nope***

Sep 20, 2017, 8:22 PM [ in reply to They did you a favor. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^this***

Sep 20, 2017, 8:57 PM [ in reply to They did you a favor. ]

Maybe he is enjoying it.

Sep 20, 2017, 11:04 PM [ in reply to They did you a favor. ]

Who cares what they think..

Clemson Graduates.***

Sep 21, 2017, 10:04 AM

Sep 20, 2017, 7:44 PM

Or maybe just hiring a former insurance salesman/wide receiver's coach would suffice!

Sep 20, 2017, 7:52 PM

Their list of banned user id's is 3 times longer than their active users.
They are incredibly butt hurt over there. I was banned in a single day, nothing even remotely derogatory just stating some obvious facts.

Go back and name yourself cutigerbob, that would be so

Sep 20, 2017, 8:27 PM

funny.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Sep 20, 2017, 8:28 PM

Is that supposed to be a reference to Dabo? Cuz he wasn't a coordinator, he was a position coach.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2017, 9:02 PM

I got kicked off for saying that if anything ever happened to cocky, they could go to the jockey lot and find a replacement. And something about how unoriginal it was to run out of a tunnel with fake smoke, just like everybody else in America does. Geez, what a bunch of tender hearts.

Sep 21, 2017, 1:35 AM

Stating the obvious or telling the truth about them is just too painful for their fan base, as it would be for us were the roles reversed. Still, I can not make myself feel bad for the cocky #####! Theirs is the only game I actually want Dabo to run up the score against...my disdain for that University is huge! The 5 years straight the Tigers lost to them is still to painful of a memory! I hope to never experience that again!!!!

Sep 21, 2017, 9:18 AM

Yeah it hurts, but I keep reminding myself that we have had win streaks of four or more straight victories over them 8 times (four of those streaks in their house with one being a 7 game streak). They, on the other hand, can claim only two streaks of 4 or more victories, with their five game streak the longest one. They are pathetic!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2017, 10:07 AM

Congrats on a #### post.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Sep 21, 2017, 11:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't use the word "kicked" in posts today, we're kinda

Sep 21, 2017, 12:26 PM

sensitive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2017, 12:29 PM

Their philosophy seems to be to hire has beens or never have beens.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic