Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF "My take on the current recruiting tactics"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

FGF "My take on the current recruiting tactics"

Jan 26, 2017, 8:44 AM

I know I shouldn't even be over there but I just love hearing them cry and pout about their poor pathetic excuse for a football program.

In the thread they are actually arguing the Dabo is still not a good X's and O's coach. We just won the freaking National Championship and they still cant face facts.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF "My take on the current recruiting tactics"

Jan 26, 2017, 8:59 AM

I'll take a cheerleader with 3 ACC titles and a NC over an "X and O" guy (Spurrier) with one division title. Muschump will never win anything...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CussChamp couldn't win a Florida...

Jan 26, 2017, 9:05 AM

a school with vastly greater resources and talent. Why those deluded goobers think he will somehow succeed at $CU, a program whose history is built largely on failure, is beyond me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 26, 2017, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF "My take on the current recruiting tactics" ]

MusChump is a joke and doesn't even come close to comparing to Dabo. Dabo has beaten teams coached by Nick Saban, Urban Myer, Bob Stoops, Jimbo Fisher, has over a 76% winning percentage, has 6 straight over 10 win seasons 3 ACC titles, one national championship and two straight playoff appearances. I am going out on a limb and say Dabo is a little more than a cheerleader.

Clemson has 6 10 win seasons in a row FSU has 5***

Jan 26, 2017, 10:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who gives a **** what those ignorant imbeciles think...

Jan 26, 2017, 9:18 AM

$CU is a wimmins basketball school. What do they know !?!?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2017, 9:40 AM

Dabo just does winning , he's not concerned with alphabet letters .

Mudshrimp better raise the drawbridge on his Lake Murray island retreat , the Chickens are getting restless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mudshrimp? I guess point.....***

Jan 26, 2017, 9:46 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mudshrimp? I guess point.....***

Jan 26, 2017, 9:48 AM

Saw it on a link to UGa yesterday , talking about Jamyest possibly flipping to the Dawgs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Mudshrimp? I guess point.....***

Jan 26, 2017, 10:06 AM

and then we get to see the coot meltdown in all its glory.

Wait til they go 5-7 or 6-6 again in 2017...

Jan 26, 2017, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF "My take on the current recruiting tactics" ]

and lose their 4th straight to Clemson.

Re: Wait til they go 5-7 or 6-6 again in 2017...

Jan 26, 2017, 12:09 PM

They don't have East Carolina, Massachusetts or Western Carolina on their schedule this year. These three teams, I believe, had a total of seven wins last year. Where will they get the wins in 2017 to replace those three?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait til they go 5-7 or 6-6 again in 2017...

Jan 26, 2017, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Wait til they go 5-7 or 6-6 again in 2017... ]

I'm waiting to give them back the "Fear the Thumb" followed by the two Thumbs Up.

Jan 26, 2017, 12:22 PM

Bunch of hacks...

When was the last time you've seen Saban, Meyer, or Miles with a play sheet in their hands during a game. They had a coach who controlled the offense and called their plays and how many championships did they get?

You don't play football at Alabama and not have an understanding of the game of football from an Xs and Os standpoint. They all speak with lack of knowledge and insight on what goes behind our game planning and have no clue who is involved with what. They are a bunch of morons over there..

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 26, 2017, 12:26 PM

Coots are true ignoramuses

Take a look at their past/present coaches. How do they know

Jan 26, 2017, 12:26 PM

anything about judging coaches' capabilities?? They got lucky with an old Spurrier for a few years, and that's it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I agree, but it depends on your definition of Xs and Os

Jan 26, 2017, 12:36 PM

Dabo knows the game of football, in and out. Is he the absolute best at any facet of the game? Maybe not, but he knows how to recruit, manage, maximize, and motivate those that are. He lets the right people do their jobs. Add on the fact that he leads by example, holds himself equally accountable as those under his watch, and shows that he truly cares about everyone involved in the program.

He may not be a stellar Xs and Os play caller, but he sure is a stellar head coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic