Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF Hilarity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,169

FGF Hilarity

Oct 4, 2015, 4:30 PM

Sitting here in the SkyClub at DFW waiting to catch a flight home after being in Texas all week. With not much else to do, since the Falcons are beating the brains out of the Texans, I thought I'd go over to FGF to see the latest Chicken$h!t being spoken in the barnyard. I realize it could affect my IQ from reading this drivel, but it was FUNNY!!! They are soooooo bitterly jealous. I was laughing out loud so much, they threatened to cut me off from the bar thinking I had drinking too much. Nope, just had a glass of water and computer screen full of stuff that I couldn't make up even if I tried. I can't wait 'til we go feather plucking at the Roach. What a wonderful football weekend!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF Hilarity

Oct 4, 2015, 5:27 PM

Yes, some coots have gone off the deep end. Calling for Spurrier to step down mid season. Florida looks good so I feel after LSU destroys them the dumpster fire will explode and they win 2 more games, tops.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, after 100 + years of futility..................

Oct 4, 2015, 5:45 PM

they had their brief moment in the sun. Back down to where they belong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like to read FGF after they lose, they are back in immense

Oct 4, 2015, 5:47 PM

pain like normal. They know that their season is lost and their future looks horrible for the next few years. There is no good solution for them. They are going to suck for many years to come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,169
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic