Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF Funnies (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FGF Funnies (link)

Nov 19, 2017, 7:48 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-jake-plays-that-well-next-week-we-have-a-shot.251045/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF Funnies (link)

Nov 19, 2017, 8:00 AM

It's like watching a group of orangutans try to solve a physics problem .

They only know what they see ...and what they see is bad masquerading as adequate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Made me almost spit coffee on my keyboard, TigerDug.

Nov 19, 2017, 8:43 AM

Good one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 19, 2017, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF Funnies (link) ]

I live in NE Cola and let me assure Tiger followers that Usuck has this circled and their fans, team and staff will be ready to go all out. I do not expect anything less than their best effort. While we have played well of late, our team best recognize this game has “trap” written if we look ahead in any fashion.

Seniors and other leaders need to settle in and get everybody quietly prepared for a potentially tough game. Execute, few penalties and zero turnovers and we win comfortably. Otherwise it could be a long night if we are not focused.

My initial prediction is: Tigers: 38 Usuck: 24

Go Tigers!

Me too! Clean-up Isle 7!!***

Nov 19, 2017, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF Funnies (link) ]

Nov 19, 2017, 8:41 AM

I do not believe that the coots would have had as many wins if they had played our tough ACC schedule getting beat up with injuries week after week. Playing in the toughest FB conference as the ACC, it isn't easy like that soft SEC schedule they play in. In the ACC we beat each other up every week. And I do not believe that Jake could take the pounding that he would have gotten playing in the ACC. And Jake won't have any success against our tough ACC Defense, so they will lose!!! ACC ACC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 1:42 PM

....true .... plus their best player is injury prone and can't make it through a full season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only team in the mighty $EC they've played was UGA...

Nov 19, 2017, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF Funnies (link) ]

Everybody else was like beating Class 1A schools in SC...

Disclaimer: I know Class 1A HS Football no longer exists in SC...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only team in the mighty $EC they've played was UGA...

Nov 19, 2017, 2:58 PM

I'm 100% serious when I say that I don't believe they would be 8-3 playing our schedule!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That one avatar looks a lot like

Nov 19, 2017, 8:44 AM

@CM Shack

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: That one avatar looks a lot like

Nov 19, 2017, 11:00 AM

Is there something in the air around Columbia or do all of those chicken fans smoke crack 24/7. Just can't believe they are that dumb, except for the idiot manifold. Agree with tigerdugs assessment of the chickens. Leave no doubt Tigers, maul them to nothing but feathers and bones, especially flopping Jake, then maybe he will ####.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic