»
Topic: FB Update: Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 11, 2016 12:45 AM by: allinallorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

FB Update: Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"


Posted: Dec 10, 2016 11:24 AM
 

 
Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"

Read Update »



Jinx***


Posted: Dec 10, 2016 11:27 AM
 



2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg


He isn't a factor today. They already voted.

[2]
Posted: Dec 10, 2016 11:30 AM
 

Kind of a lame comment anyway. I don't believe in the "Jinx" anyway. On a more serious note though, I wonder if he really believes that after everyone s claiming he is such a longshot? He probably didn't pay much attention to the press and probably always thinks he will win everything. That's his mentality.

2020 white level member

totally agree, some people have no tact or filter***

[1]
Posted: Dec 10, 2016 12:42 PM
 




Re: FB Update: Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"

[1]
Posted: Dec 10, 2016 11:36 AM
 

You deserve it DW4 but the voters will probably jump to Lamar. They do not have the character or moral compass to do the right thing.
Reported 9% of the voters had voted and sent votes in BEFORE Louisville had lost their last game.
VOTERS SHOULD BE THE PUBLIC...not analysts , media or others. Let's change this!

2020 purple level member

Re: FB Update: Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"


Posted: Dec 10, 2016 11:38 AM
 

9% is not that much.obviously if it comes down to few votes that hurts him but if the other 91 percent of voters were paying attention he should be good imo.


Re: FB Update: Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"


Posted: Dec 10, 2016 1:12 PM
 

Statistics are for loosens, ( ex. Jackson)
DW4 is a winner and the two games he lost was because of our special teams or our Defense inability to hold leads.

2020 white level member

Re: FB Update: Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"


Posted: Dec 11, 2016 12:45 AM
 

Most college FB fans, know more about FB than anybody in the media!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg


Re: FB Update: Watson on Heisman: "I feel like I'm going to win it"


Posted: Dec 10, 2016 11:38 AM
 

You gotta have faith.....nothing wrong with that Deshaun!

2020 white level member

DW4...You deserve it because you earned it!


Posted: Dec 10, 2016 7:20 PM
 

I wish you hadn't said "you feel like you will win it" because that's bad mojo. Having said that, I've asked the football gawds to make it right this year because of last year's screwup which clearly showed at the Natty you should have won it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg


Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: Clemson vs Virginia - 4 tickets Lower Level Home Side Row Y GREAT sight lines! $300 each for 2, $280...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3172 people have read this post