Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Venables, Elliott on win over Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,304

FB Update: WATCH: Venables, Elliott on win over Louisville

Sep 18, 2015, 12:42 AM

WATCH: Venables, Elliott on win over Louisville

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables, Elliott on win over Louisville

Sep 18, 2015, 7:12 AM

We better really enjoy Coach Venables while we have him, because some good school is going to come calling with a head coaching offer very soon. He is proving every game that Oklahoma was Stoop-id letting him get away. I love his fire and dedication to the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables, Elliott on win over Louisville

Sep 18, 2015, 2:05 PM

I love him for sure, and it will be very depressing to ever see BV leave us for someone else. Hopefully that BV and his family understands and realizes the amount of love, respect, and appreciation that Clemson University, the town of Clemson, and all of Tiger nation around the world has for BV. Hopefully again after all the times that BV has said that he doesn't have a great desire to become a HC at this time in his career, he can just be at peace doing what he is doing right there at Clemson. And I don't think that would a bad thing for BV bc he couldn't be no more happier any other place than he can be at Clemson University, he just fits. He fits well bc Clemson was once known and expected to be a drive you down into the dirt type Defense that made teams fear playing against a Clemson defense. I also want to say that, I don't think that I have ever seen him so cheery and not so serious after a game like he was last night. It was good for me to see a side of BV that I've never seen of him before. Seeing a cheery lite side of BV has been worth the wait. I was believing that he was always a rip your face off type guy in everything he done. Gooo Tigersss, in BV we trust!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You get the sense...

Sep 18, 2015, 3:32 PM

the staff didn't completely trust Watson in the 2nd half...
Maybe it was because they were seeing he was having an
off night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,304
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic