Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst has Clemson #2 in CFB Rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst has Clemson #2 in CFB Rankings

Nov 9, 2015, 11:41 AM

WATCH: ESPN analyst has Clemson #2 in CFB Rankings

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst has Clemson #2 in CFB Rankings

Nov 9, 2015, 11:44 AM

Go home. You're drunk

Danny Kanell is just reliving last year's CFP ranking...

Nov 9, 2015, 11:46 AM

Danny Kanell (FSU graduate) is still ticked that Florida State as the undefeated defending national champion was ranked #3-#4 last year by the CFP committee. That's why he has Ohio State #1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Danny Kanell is just reliving last year's CFP ranking...

Nov 9, 2015, 11:51 AM

FSU probably would have been ranked higher last year had they not kept defending and excusing their thuggy, thieving qb. Jimbo, the enabler probably carries some of that responsibility, too, for not taking a tougher stand against the bad behavior that has become fsu.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN analysis?

Nov 9, 2015, 12:03 PM

Keep ranking us low. Just like you did OSU last year. It will come back to bite you. GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No it's 'analyst.'

Nov 9, 2015, 12:36 PM

Yes, it looks like a few of the TV guys drew the short straws and had to argue that Clemson wasn't the best team in the country.

I say this because Danny has been the one guy who has demanded that Clemson is the best team all year. We've done nothing but get better so I know he got stuck with the assignment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No it's 'analyst.'

Nov 9, 2015, 9:25 PM

Yea saw that after I hit post. But it could also be sour grapes. He was beefing us up, because he thought his noles would beat us and be in the mix for a play off spot. Now he has to bash us. We can't help his team. He can't deal with the fact that if my tigers were on in the first half , like they were in the second. Well we'd have won by 20. GO TIGERS!!!!

Nov 9, 2015, 12:32 PM

Bama #1. Geez. You can't put a one loss team ahead of the teams with no losses. I'm sorry you SEC homers, can't do it. Not only do they have a loss, it was an ugly loss by our 3rd string QB.

Sure you can, it just needs to be for legit reasons and not

Nov 9, 2015, 12:43 PM

just because SEC. I would still have Bama ahead of pretty much all of the Big XII teams + Iowa. OK State might finally have an argument since they now have a legit win (the only legit win of any of the top 4 teams in the Big XII), but i think Bama is the better team.

My guess on the CFP rankings:

1) Clemson (winning out won't be enough to keep us at #1 though, we most likely finish #2 or #3)
2) Bama
3) Ohio St
4) Notre Dame
5) OK State (could possibly jump to 4)
6) Baylor
7) Iowa
8) Stanford

Oops, forgot LSU. They will be 8/9 with Stanford.***

Nov 9, 2015, 12:44 PM

Exactly what I thought.

Nov 9, 2015, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst has Clemson #2 in CFB Rankings ]

This is why they pumped LSU so hard leading up to the BAMA game. Politics. If LSU had been ranked on what they've done and what they have...they're sitting outside the top 5 before the Bama loss. They have no defense, their QB sux, etc. All they have is a great RB. You can't have a weak SEC undefeated sitting back there and a 1 loss Bama.

Solution: hype LSU, it's a win-win. If LSU pulls out the win...great, they were the lone undefeated in the mighty SEC W and by virtue beating Bama automatically provides that football program with the bottom portion of the National Championship trophy and display case. If BAMA wins....great they are just that good because they have to be God's gift to football to beat LSU.

OUTCOME: Alabama with one loss MUST be the greatest in the land. They beat the mighty fighting Tiger (singular because Fournette, is it), reside in the SEC, and by default must be higher ranked than everyone else.

ESPN and the SEC Network must have a team in the playoff. How much money would both lose if there were no SEC team in the top 4 on 6 Dec.? They have to position them as early as possible to ensure that happens.

Re: Exactly what I thought.

Nov 9, 2015, 9:27 PM

True!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 8:07 PM

How do these idiots keep voting for Ohio- We don't play anybody-State?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic