Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN - ACC wide receivers analysis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,893

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN - ACC wide receivers analysis

Jun 6, 2014, 11:46 AM

WATCH: ESPN - ACC wide receivers analysis

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN - ACC wide receivers analysis

Jun 6, 2014, 12:41 PM

Wow. I really feel sorry for poor, old Clemson. Apparently we have no player who can catch the ball. Alas!

She didn't even mention our top returning WR... Humphries.***

Jun 6, 2014, 1:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That isn't what Adelson said... like at all

Jun 6, 2014, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN - ACC wide receivers analysis ]

Any objective analyst of this team is going to look at our receivers and say that they're "unproven," because they are. Nobody's been relied upon to be the guy whose name is called to pick up a big first down, and nobody's been a go- to receiver.

Charone Peake started the year out as our number 2 guy last year, but he was only around for 2 games last year and has less than 400 yards receiving in his three years on the team. We all know that his lack of production is more due to the guys who were ahead of him and injury than it is due to lack of talent. But that also means Peake is "unproven."

Humphries is a good receive, but nobody thinks he's the guy that will carry this unit.

Williams showed some signs of being a very good receiver, but he's only played one year in which he had only 20 receptions.

Beyond that, Clemson fans know we have a lot of talent, but none of it has played much, and is thus "unproven."

I'm not sure why anybody would object to people saying that our WR corps, as "unproven" as it is, is a question mark.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That isn't what Adelson said... like at all

Jun 6, 2014, 5:11 PM

I agree. They are unproven. But by years end we will have several names being talked about. Peake, Williams, Humphries, maybe even Scott or Priester.

We really don't know yet who but a few will be the go to guys.

If Peake is 100% he will be big time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That isn't what Adelson said... like at all

Jun 6, 2014, 6:32 PM

The UGAy LEGHUMPERS won't know who to cover! Everyone is so bad and unproven! Don't forget Trevion Thompson, Germone Hopper, Kyrin Preister, and then there's the tight ends and backs from the backfield to cover

"... nobody more so than Clemson" is a bit dramatic....

Jun 6, 2014, 6:51 PM [ in reply to That isn't what Adelson said... like at all ]

I'd love to see the WR casts of the other 13 by comparison...

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic